TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey, so I have been fighting the addiction to this game since I bought it again a couple years ago on amazon for $5, with both expansions. The game is great and now that I downloaded all the scenarios from the first game, I find myself playing even more.

However, it seems like I have been running into the same problem each time I play recently-- I keep running out of space to build stuff! Also my parks keep getting overcrowded... I guess I have been choosing smaller scenarios, but I feel like I could use some organization tips and or tricks you guys might have to share.

It would be awesome if this thread could also serve as a general depository for tips and tricks with the game. I will start with a couple that I'm sure everyone knows:

- This is probably well-known, but if you are testing a coaster and it is going to crash (tip within a tip: test with 1 train if you are not sure it will work) you can close the ride and go into construction mode, and the trains will disappear and not crash! This also works to empty all the people out of a ride immediately without waiting for trains to finish their circuit- works well if you are trying to kick everyone out of the park

- straight sections of track are cheap and can also (in my experience) lower nausea and intensity ratings compared to airtime hills, etc. It doesn't seem to hurt excitement, and sometimes raises it! If you want to cut down on vomit, try replacing some hills with straight track or less intense hills. Plus you can add an on-ride photo there for more $$

- The small-radius upward banked-to-unbanked turn is my favorite piece on woodies, and seems to make great ratings if used correctly (not too fast!) I'll try to get a screenshot of the one I mean, for some reason the game isn't saving screenshots right now

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic