TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hello! I thought that I would show you all my Largest Park I built in my entire life!

SCR1.BMP

Here is the Excellent Overview of the Park! It has some Inspiration from Magic Mountain, Over Texas, Alton Towers, & Drayton Manor!

SCR5.BMP

The Entry way, & !look what's that screaming?! Well it's an Long Gone Giovanola Company ride which I will be showing in about a week!

SCR6.BMP

Here is the First Roller Coaster I built! Inspired from my Favorite Ride from SFOT which is Judge Roy Scream! Also I made up a story I thought I would tell!

SCR8.BMP

An Classic PTC Woodie which was designed by Paul Herbert Schmeck which was first built at some park in New Jersey from 1947 to 1974 till the park closed over Maintenance Problems! So Vertigo Views wanted to build a Wooden Coaster to bring an New Thrill, but they called the Dinn Corporation, but there were so many hills, & it would cost a lot of money to remove them hills, but when they discovered this ride, VV said that this will do!

SCR9.BMP

So VV paid ,000 to relocate this Great Out & Back Ride, so they bought all the parts for it, put new wood, & refurbished it trains, then they ran it, & it went, (click,click,click,clclcl,cccccc,VEROOOOOOOOM), Opened in 1980 as the TEXAS COMET, ever since it has been giving peeps a good Welcome, & the ride has been Operating Goody ever since!

SCR11.BMP

Vertigo Views started it life in 1961 by an Rich Buisiness Man in Arlington Texas, which also replaced an Small Amusement Park that closed in 1944!

Well, I'll be working for a while now, but I am still working on this park a little though, so Post any comments to see what you like so far!

Edited by historyfreak92

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update!

SCR12.BMP

An Anton Schwarzkopf Fly Wheel Shuttle as the REVOLUTION built in 1979 as the parks Second Looping Coaster!

SCR37.BMP

The first looping coaster as I mentioned in the first screen! WATCH OUT! IT'S THE PREDATOR! Built in 1977 by the great old Anton Schwarzkopf! Peeps really loves this ride!

SCR13.BMP

A nice Arrow Water Flumes the Colonial Falls (didn't have much scenery for it!).

SCR30.BMP

As if you walk into the Forbidden Jungle there will be an Arrow Suspended from 1984 right above you!

SCR32.BMP

Named as the Spider Monkey (just what I picked!), also an Themed Intamin AG Bobsled Coaster, named the Rainforest Bobs (it looks good for it!).

This will be it, I had a hard few weeks, my wallet got stolen by some Gangs, my Dog got attacked, & I been working!

Edited by historyfreak92

Once again, a pretty good park. I must say, I'm beginning to become a fan of your work. I can't explain it, but despite the fact that you don't use custom scenery or go all-out with trying to make it look hyper-realistic, you managed to build parks that look like they could definitely exist in real life.

Thanks! But the parks I build are kind of out of date most of the time, & I never practice with custom scenery, cause I don't have time to cause I'm working these days to ride Roller Coasters, but I'm not ashamed, or anything, but this Vertigo Views of mine, I gotten better using the scenery I had, & also I'm still working on this park a bit so be aware of some changes!

SCR14.BMP

An observation tower that gives good views of Dallas/Fort Worth!

SCR16.BMP

This corner, we enter a place of Wild West, or just the Old West!

SCR17.BMP

We see an recently built Intamin Blitz Coaster, which is called the Iron Horseshoe (a new name of what I had in mind!), before this there was an Dinn Corporation Woodie inspired by Thunder Run which was called Mustang, was a really popular wooden coaster, but it had some structure troubles through the years, uncomfortable, mechanic operations didn't work correctly, they kept modifying it over & over, so it only ran from 1982 to 2010, good times, but past is the past, the new coaster is really popular now!

SCR19.BMP

(gasps!) what's this? IT'S AN ARROW CUSTOM MULTI LOOPINGCOASTER NAMED SIDEWINDER, IT'S A POISIONUS SNAKE WATCH OOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!

SCR20.BMP

Built in 1987 as the World's First Six Inversion Coaster, & only of it's kind in Texas, by Ron Toomer, inspired by Shockwave, GASM (SFGADV), Viper, & Vortex! Tried making this into a Seven Inversion, but it keeps getting stuck, but peeps like the way it's it, even me!

SCR22.BMP

Nice & Twisty! The cost of this ride was ,300,000!

SCR23.BMP

Even sometimes the Choo Choo Train come by Whistling next to it!

SCR24.BMP

Here is an Family Coaster by Arrow that was built in 1965 as the Logging Co. Mine Train, goes on, & over hills which makes it a pretty fun ride!

Like what you see so far!

• 1 month later...

SCR34.BMP

Now this is an Arrow Junior Mine Train as the Venus Flytrap built in 1969, partly inspired y Mini Mine Train from SFOT, though it's a fun ride!

SCR28.BMP

We have arrived upon the aerial!

SCR39.BMP

!BZZZZZ! !BZZZZZ! what's that noise?

SCR40.BMP

!GASPS! !SCREAMS! ITS THE ATOMIZER! AAAHHH!

SCR41.BMP

Inspired by Nemesis (Alton Towers), & Black Mamba (Phantaisaland Germany)!

SCR42.BMP

It's the first ride that you encounter when you first walk into the Science World Section! An Inverted Coaster built by B&M in 1995 as the First one in TEXAS! Very FUN, INTENSE, & EXCITING! Also it's built on a very old Coral Reef Cliff Rock with Electric Theming!

SCR43.BMP

The second coaster in the section which is the most popular ride in the park!

SCR52.BMP

FE FI FO FUM! IT IS THE TRADEWINDS! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

SCR53.BMP

An Giovanola Hyper built in 2001, or 2002 inspired by Titan from SFOT which I'll be going to this September with my Favorite Uncle that I work with!

SCR54.BMP

The last one built by Giovanola as they got Bankrupt, this goes around half of the park, I know about the size of the park, & the arrow hyper that was here, but it kept crashing, & couldn't keep it, but this seems really worth riding!

SCR59.BMP

This sure does give a lot of G Force, & Airtime! The Tallest, Fastest & Meanest Coaster in Texas!

SCR44.BMP

Whoops What's This?

SCR47.BMP

An Intamin AG Standup named the Purple Peril (zzzzzrrrrrooooooom!) built in 1993, & yes it's inspired by Shockwave from Drayton Manor, but it's not very popular, but to me it's smooth!

Well this is it for a while see what you think!

• 9 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have just got back from church, & just so you may know! Vertigo Views is back from the dead! I didn't realize that i posted half of my biggest project on here, so ill just show you the rest, & i have updated this with more collection of rides!

SCR23.BMP

When you first walk into the first area you will encounter a B&M Dive Machine Coaster which is named Avenger built in 2006! A good pumping thrill ride, but with the inversions, i know about the real ones first like sheikra, & in real life this would be too intense, but i just built this for fun!

SCR6.BMP

Also you might encounter an visible dueling pairs of togo pipeline coasters! One is Heartline, & the other is Mind Spin i had no other proper names for them, i just thought this would be fine, both built in 1988 into a small plot of land, & under while the Tradewinds passes!

SCR17.BMP

Now this mean machine which is the tallest coaster at the park is the Motorcycle Stunt built by S&S in 2008! I didn't want to use the name of evil knieval because i just sometimes don't like using other people's or company names!!!

SCR21.BMP

This is the most adrenaline thrill ride in vertigo views since it's opening, also was the tallest coaster in texas until a new b&m giga coaster 8 years later, but still is the tallest, & fastest coaster in north texas, also anywhere in the park, or around in the country near this park, you can see this monster!

SCR41.BMP

Here is an Intamin AG Reverse Freefall Coaster which is certainly inspired by Superman Escape from Krypton/The Escape! Built in 1997 as the Roaring Lion & Tiger, didn't want to use dueling (all the time) or use gwazi! Also the most loudest ride in the park or in the jungle area as if dangerous animals were fighting!

SCR42.BMP

This was the tallest coaster in the park for only a decade till the motorcycle stunt appeared! Also still the tallest when tradewinds was built, but that makes it the three tallest coasters in the park! 1.Motorcycle Stunt (2008) 2.Roaring Lion & Tiger (1997) 3.Tradewinds (2001) Even this was the second reversed freefall coaster until next year one popped out in corpus christi at bumbly beach (i posted it last year!) which is taller!

SCR55.BMP

Here in a small plot land in the science area is an pair of racing Intamin AG Impulse Coasters! Named Deuling Elemantals Gravity & Magnet built in 2002! One is an V2 Clone from SFGam, & the other is a Wicked Twister from Cedar Point! Both are intense, & maneuvering! The last screen for my post today so stay tuned for more!

Hey TPR! Sorry if i double posted! I just wanted to show you my last part of my Vertigo Views!

SCR75.BMP

The last area is an Ancient Roman, & Greek Theming! The first ride you will encounter is an B&M Floorless! Also sorry there wasn't much theming for Roman Scenery so I used a bit of it!

SCR79.BMP

Built in 1999 as Cerberus, an Three Headed Monster with 7 enormous inversions, & countless of twists! Not much inspiration from any other real floorless coasters, but I made up my own story about this one! This was the World's First Floorless Coaster by B&M!

SCR78.BMP

At the corner of this themed area is an Intamin AG Launched Accelerator Coaster named Sea Monster from it's Mythical Sea Story from 2004! It is inspired by the Storm Runner from Hershey Park, just like it's layout a little bit, Sea Monster completely surrounds the whole entire area of Rome/Greece! This is an insane twisted ride!

SCR87.BMP

Here over an Water Rapids ride is an relocated Prototype Vekoma Flying Dutchman from the unknown park is Pegasus built in 2008! This bought the park many changes, because of it's type, but it's inspiration takes it from Stealth which is now at Carowinds as Nighthawk! As you get onto this ride the magical beautiful horse will take you for a good scenic flight as you can imagine! The second Flying Coaster in texas after wasp at Ivory Towers!

SCR93.BMP

There goes the Sea Monster Blasting out of the sea!

Vertigo Views.SV6

Well I have no more of Vertigo Views to show you now! Here is the download if you want to discover Vertigo Views!