TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL2] Lodgepine Lake Resort - RRV & KiddieLand (7/7/15)

*Out Of Context*

So, I don't really post much here, but decided I should try and change that. Therefore I'll start with this. As I did with an old RCT3 park many years ago on Shyguysworld, I will be implementing a story into this park. I've been wanting to do a story since I started but was waiting until I'd got enough to start it off with. Anyway, below is the start of the story, I hope you enjoy.

Hello there.

I am Harry Turfeld and live in the large rural town of Scanford. I am a amateur photographer who is studying Marketing and Design at my local university. One of my main hobbies is to visit local and far-a-field attractions such as theme parks and zoos. Today it was announced that nearby to Scanford, a new development surrounding Lodgepine Lake was in the making, and to my excitement, it turns out that is going to be a theme park resort courtesy of Worley Enterprises. I found this community and thought that I should share the news with others. The area is quite hilly and covered in woodland so I'm sure it is going to make for a beautiful park. An investor called Norman Worley has bought the land from the council and has proclaimed that he hopes the development will become one of the top visitor attractions in the UK, if not the world. I can't wait to see what amazing things this park is going to offer.

Anyway, enough introduction, I managed to photocopy the article in the local newspaper about the consented planning permission and also got a concept image off of the website. I feel exciting times ahead!

So there you have it. I really can't wait for the future press releases from the park and I'll try and get a hold of any development pics when I can get down there. If I can see anything that is. This park has a lot of potential I feel. We will have to see what happens.

See You Soon

Harry Turfeld

I hope you enjoy this concept and thanks for all the comments. Until next time!

Edited by JAMMYD778

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

@DoinItForTheFame: Thanks, hopefully you will like it. It's taking a while to make the next story entry so here is an out of context update.

- Out of story update -

Hey everyone! It's definitely been a while but with some time working on and off with this, I'm glad to say Red Rock Valley, the western area, of Lodgepine Lake Resort is complete. Although saying that, there may be a very special addition coming shortly, maybe. This is a MASSIVE milestone for the project, and for myself and has given me hope that this will one day be finished. Also, I've started work on the next area of the park, KiddieLand, obviously the kids/family orientated area of the park.

Here are some pictures of the completed Red Rock Valley area and a few of the first attraction in KiddieLand. Also, there is a link to a video that shows off some of the area and is a video test for an idea I had.

Furthermore, I forgot to add, as a thank you to all the fantastic custom content creators, I'm hopefully going to feature a plaque on the boardwalk on the lake with everyone's name on as a commemoration for this awesome community.

Once again, thanks for the feedback and comments, it's much appreciated guys! Until next time.

Thanks again.

JAMMY