TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits 2 Screen Shot Saturday Madness!

Howdy Theme Park Review!

Every Saturday the NoLimits 2 team scours the Web for the best NoLimits 2 screen shots. We post our favorites on Twitter and feature them in a gallery on our [https://www.facebook.com/nolimitscoaster]Facebook page[/url]. Then you, the fans, vote on each week's images with LIKEs and COMMENTS. The winner is posted to our Facebook banner for a week!

Post screens of your favorite NoLimits 2 parks. Be sure to give the name of the park or coaster and list the author if it is someone else's creation.

Get creative! Fill the frame and look for unique angles to showcase the amazing power and beauty of NoLimits 2. Let's see those screens!

-Ride_Op

Edited by ride_op

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this idea. I love that you all are taking the time to interact with people who let their creativity out in the simulator. I look forward to what each new Saturday brings!! Thank's for sharing! I'll go vote now!!

Ride_Op is on vacation, so it fell to me to do the ScreenShotSaturday this week. Just an FYI, this is my first time managing SSS so I hope that I've done everything right.

If I have missed anything just let us know and we'll be sure to consider your shots for next week.

For now it's time to Get Your Vote On!

Screen Shot Saturday Gallery April 25th, 2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...