TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Werber Amusement Park - Starting off in 1976

This is my first RCT3 project on this forum. I have not done serious park building in RCT in years, so I might be rusty. This is going to be a story park, inspired by other threads I have seen. So far, I am not using CS, but I may add CS if necessary. This'll be a story park that goes with the flow somewhat.

WERBER AMUSEMENT PARK - GRAND OPENING

Hello, everyone. I would like to present a new amusement park opening up today on July 1, 1976. I have also interviewed Park Manager Richard Werber, who founded this business. Mr. Werber has told me that this is a small park, and that it has been a bit rushed because there has been pressure for the park to open by the 4th of July weekend. Although there is not much now, there has not been an amusement park in the community and the park could have potential.

This is the main entrance of the park so far:

This is the park's current roller coaster called "Dipper". It is a simple out-and-back woodie that is not very large, but provides a decent thrill:

In addition, that space shows that there is room to expand. Werber plans to use the space.

Here is a photo of the carousel and hot dog shop:

Those hot dogs are proving to be really popular!

The brick building is the information center. In the white building on the other side, there are restrooms and an ATM.

NOTE: I have not gotten around to the terraforming/forestation yet. This is just a start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic