TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Valley Heights (NCS)

Hello everybody! I'm back after taking a 4 month break for school Anyways, this park starts in 1995 and will continue up through 2014. The park currently has 2 coasters and a few flat rides. I hope to post something once a week. If you do have any suggestions, please share. I'm always up for criticism. And thank you for taking your time to view my park! Now onto some photos...

VH001.jpg.fe3dda8ddafe9b095f75ab58a329afe9.jpg

Here is an overview of the park entrance. With 3 reflecting pools, multiple booths, and a surrounding forested area... It brings both beauty and high capacity.

VH002.jpg.300e55b9d097ab1124893fba340acee7.jpg

A shot of the signature section of Garden Weave...

VH003.jpg.bb856e1a86d07cf32d27f165d4ce8209.jpg

And as a teaser of the first TR coming soon, here is an overview of the park...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I can see, Valley Heights looks like a great park to visit. The park has a signature ride, the wooden coaster, along with a few family flats, and a thrill ride, spread throughout beautifully, vegetation-heavy, midways. I like the overall layout, and I think it works well.

This park has a solid foundation, and I'm interested in how things will go for this one. Looking forward to a great story to match.

(can you make the pictures less pixel-ly, I'd like to view this park in a decent resolution, at least.)

From what I can see, Valley Heights looks like a great park to visit. The park has a signature ride, the wooden coaster, along with a few family flats, and a thrill ride, spread throughout beautifully, vegetation-heavy, midways. I like the overall layout, and I think it works well.

This park has a solid foundation, and I'm interested in how things will go for this one. Looking forward to a great story to match.

(can you make the pictures less pixel-ly, I'd like to view this park in a decent resolution, at least.)

Thank you for your feedback, and yes. I will try my best to keep pics as high quality as possible.

I am currently working on Year 5 of the park, and I will tease you a bit tomorrow on the next couple years. A TR will come out sometime next week...

David Walsh

Park Management

Valley Heights

Hello everyone! My name is David, and I pretty much run the park. If there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I LOVE teasing people... So if you expect me to just hand out new attraction information, you are in the wrong. Speaking of which, here is a canvas painting teaser for you of what our plan is for the next few years of the park...

VH003-1.png.c3496a4fd30418562d902ddee508f481.png

Phase 1 of the park is the main area, the heart. Phase 2 is the first limb we're creating. This will be a shorter 'arm', but it will definitely bring guests in. Phase 3 will provide to a different audience, but one attraction will stand out above the rest. And for our first ride we didn't plan until after we built the park, we will need to bring in more trees...