TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CoasterDynamix Nano Coasters

Got mine yesterday! Thank you guys! I absolutely love it. You know it's small from the pictures here on the forum, but holy moly! It is SO small. I guess I didn't realize just how small lol. I don't mean that in a bad way either. It is PERFECT! Fits perfectly on my entertainment center

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine in the mail today and very pleased with how it turned out. Assembly was a bit fiddly at first, but once I got the first segment down then everything went smoothly after that. Overall its an excellent product, it looks great and comes at a reasonable price. I hope to see more models like this in the future, I know for sure that I will buy it.

I'm looking forward to some more options as well, I could see these things going nationwide at all the parks. I live in Texas and a model of Titan and TG would be cool! I also visit Cedar Point and other Cedar Fair parks and having Fury 325 will be nice, having a Millennium and Dragster would be great as well!

I am going to Carowinds in June do you think the Fury models will be on sale by then? Will there be any models for the coasters at Busch Gardens and Kings Dominion in VA? Griffon and I305 would be sweet!

Any other teasers you can show us ? Can't wait to fill my shelf with these little guys !

I'm not sure. Hopefully we can work it out where Coastershop can order from the park and resell in Europe. Otherwise you will have to ask the park to ship it.

Please, please make it happen! I'd love to have that Fury model sitting in my desktop. Or that Sheikra one... Amazing job, I really like this concept.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered my Fury model this week and they were very nice about it over the phone.

Thank you CD for making another awesome product, these look great! Can't wait to order the CP ones once I paint and assemble Fury! (I'll be sure to show it off here )

I ordered my Fury model this week and they were very nice about it over the phone.

Thank you CD for making another awesome product, these look great! Can't wait to order the CP ones once I paint and assemble Fury! (I'll be sure to show it off here )

Did you call the number on their website? And do you think CP will sell theirs over the phone?

• 2 weeks later...

^ I am also trying to find the person, phone number and or email of someone at Cedar Point that would ship to me, could one of you that have ordered or a CD staff point us in the right direction? Thanks in advance !

I will be painting and assembling my Fury 325 tonight , I'll show when it's done.

By the way the new looping coaster model looks great!

I called the park to get my Millenium Force model. Parks number (419) 627-2350

Just ask to be directed to Andrew of merchandising.

He will then get your info, then he will call you back with the final price. At that point you give him you CC#, then it will be shipped. I got mine in a day, helps that I live just north of Detroit. Fun build, looks great on my desk at work.

^ Painted himself. lol. I would like too for my wooden model but I suck at art. lol.

I talked Andrew about getting a Millennium Force model shipped and then asked about the other three models and I was told that all four should be available by mid-September and that he would pull one of each for me and then contact me again when he can ship all four models at the same time to save on shipping.

The issue that I am having is with Carowinds. I have called and emailed several different people and I have gotten nothing in return. Have they ran out of models or am I just being idiotic and contacting the incorrect people? I have used the general question/contact us through the website (did the same with CP and that is how I got Andrews email and phone) and I have emailed the name that was given above by someone.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

^ Painted himself. lol. I would like too for my wooden model but I suck at art. lol.

I talked Andrew about getting a Millennium Force model shipped and then asked about the other three models and I was told that all four should be available by mid-September and that he would pull one of each for me and then contact me again when he can ship all four models at the same time to save on shipping.

The issue that I am having is with Carowinds. I have called and emailed several different people and I have gotten nothing in return. Have they ran out of models or am I just being idiotic and contacting the incorrect people? I have used the general question/contact us through the website (did the same with CP and that is how I got Andrews email and phone) and I have emailed the name that was given above by someone.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

I am having a similar issue with Cedar Point. I called and left a voice mail. I'll do it again today but so far no response.