TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TheCoasterMan589's Thread Of Stuff

Hello! I am new to this site, if you haven't met me yet, my name is TheCoasterMan589. This will be my construction thread for my various coasters/parks.

I am currently working on a park. At this moment, it features three coasters. An Intamin woodie, a b&m hyper (likely named firebird), and a cheetah hunt inspired, multi-launched Intamin looper. Eventually, I will have more coasters, and hopefully some flat rides. All of the coasters are heavily WIP, especially the woodie (I haven't even changed the color of it or moved trees out of the way of the track).

I also have a series on YouTube called weekly coaster Ideas (I don't always actually do a video every week, but whatever). It basically showcases some of the ideas I have in NL2/FVD++. Here is the link to the playlist -

Idea #4 in the weekly coaster Idea series was the basic draft of the accelerator I have in the park right now and Idea #3 is pretty much the same thing as the woodie that is currently in the park.

Here is the hyper so far

Here are some pics of the launched coaster. It has two launches (one at 72 Mph and one at 85 Mph), a 200+ foot vertical drop, and 7 inversions (including a jojo roll after the final brake run).

Here are some pictures of the woodie. It is about 200 ft tall.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic