TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] DWLY101's RCT2 Parks

Hey hey TPR! Just saying I have a few parks I'd like to show y'all.

I decided to upload so people could see it and so I could get feedback on my park making

So obviously from this first screenshot, my skills on making buildings is very limited. I would appreciate a lot of feedback on how to improve them.

Inside the building is 4 ride + monorail station.

Here's the main area, with ferris wheel, car ride and super slides. Something feels a little odd about that middle area to me though...

Interesting stuff! My twister coaster Hang Time. I like the station area, but again it feels a little bland.

Back end of Hang Time and some of the unnamed Giga coaster. Please do tell if I went a little overboard on supports x3

Time to throw up. I don't know why I chose this colour (probably cause I like it). Really bland boring building in need of improvements! Also monorail station in the background hasn't been started

Pretty please feedback/criticism! Much appreciated!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you could improve more on your buildings since they seem a bit clunky and have a lot of room for some detail although I do like your supports.

haha yeah x) I'm not good with making buildings at all. I'm having trouble uploading screenshots, but I have made the building around the giga coaster more.... tolerable...

Well you could improve more on your buildings since they seem a bit clunky and have a lot of room for some detail although I do like your supports.

haha yeah x) I'm not good with making buildings at all. I'm having trouble uploading screenshots, but I have made the building around the giga coaster more.... tolerable...

Another thing I will admit is that the roof of the park entrance building is somewhat decent, but aside from buildings, the beginning to the park is also a bit of a cluster. I don't mind the Monorail at all, but that's quite a lot of rides to have at the entrance of the park.

Another thing I will admit is that the roof of the park entrance building is somewhat decent, but aside from buildings, the beginning to the park is also a bit of a cluster. I don't mind the Monorail at all, but that's quite a lot of rides to have at the entrance of the park.

Yes, as the game has progressed and more people have come in that area has been extremely crowded. I'll be removing two of the rides for more space in the next update.

But on the plus side, screenshots!

Just showing the giga, now named The Runner, and it's been slightly improved in this area.

Decent looking building, still something off about it.

Buildings that look pretty! *gasp*shockhorror! Swan pedal boats and monorail station.

Hedge Maze out the back, and a small foodcourt. It was arranged a bit differently but the guests were screwing around and weren't able to walk to metres in a different direction to reach the food stalls.

Will do two more updates on this park, then start show pics from another park.

Even without custom scenery, those buildings are actually pretty good! There isn't much to really point out other than maybe a little more diverse shapes or curves, but that might eat the park a little to much.

Thankyou! I don't think I'm good enough for curves yet though

Screenshots!

I took out two of the rides in the main building and altered their placement slightly. Roof now looks a bit prettier as well.

You may have noticed some path changes in the previous screenshot, this is just hangtime with the new paths + a few more trees.

Behind the monorail station, has some new paths aswell. You can also just see that there's now some shade when leaving The Runner

Now fun stuff! New building housing Go Karts and Dodgems! Very futuristic-y

Inside of the building!

2 Rollercoasters! Micro Mouse and L, Micro Mouse is within a 3x10 radius!

That's it! One more update for this park

• 2 weeks later...
L deserves a better name tbh :/

And it has been changed to 'Steel Scream' I suck with names lol.

Amazing water slide ride named 'Spashdown'! Pirate Ship also in the picture!

Different angle of 'Spashdown'

Fun stuff! This is the entrance to ''Minecart of Malice'.

Lift hill

First drop with turnaround/helix.

That's it with this park. I named it Pleasure Park because I'm just creative like that lol. Thanks for looking, I'll be showing a different park soon so keep watch!

Download: http://www.themeparkreview.com/game_exchange/track.php?id=3194

Heya, I got a new park for you all, this one is called Fezen's Forest.

Mine train coaster, spiral slide and railway station.

Mine coaster's entrance and Observation Tower.

Carousel and main plaza are seen.

Thanks for looking!

Really like Pleasure Park, reminds me of when I last played RCT2. Love the re-do on your buildings, and like I found out you don't need CS to make it beautiful. Just make it look as realistic as possible. Can't wait to see more! I'm also pretty bad with names, so I know how you feel when you design something really nice.

Really like Pleasure Park, reminds me of when I last played RCT2. Love the re-do on your buildings, and like I found out you don't need CS to make it beautiful. Just make it look as realistic as possible. Can't wait to see more! I'm also pretty bad with names, so I know how you feel when you design something really nice.

Thankyou! Time for more pics! (Gosh, I wonder what kind of ride would be called 'Gentle Drive'...)

River Rapids ride! Amazingly boring too look at from this perspective. (Also Jacqui S is heading for the Mine train ride which has a new generic name!)

Much more interest view of the River Rapids! I'm thinking of putting theming up there and not just trees, but I don't know

New roller coaster to look at, named 'Into the Woods' (I DON'T KNOW), as it intertwines with the railway!

Last picture is of 2 things. First, the cool(ish) building in the bottom left, which houses obvious freefall ride and unobvious twister. Second, amazing(ish) minecart coaster titled 'Minecart' (10/10 creativity)

I'll do one more post after this, then hopefully get another park in before I go on holidays (end of november)

Also feel free to suggest any themes you think I would be good with.

• 3 weeks later...

I was meant to update a wekk ago, but things happened and I didn't.

Last update for Fezen's Forest!

Hedge Maze and Gentle Drive are to of the more family friendly rides in the park (Gentle Drive is almost invisible amongst those trees)

Slightly better view of Gentle Drive and Hedge Maze, with shot including Railroad's second station and the Go Karts terminal!

Final coaster in the park, Prey! Usually with full lines!

Finally, the main part of the Go Karts. Also, some of Prey's station in there too. (colours scheme though.....)

I'll edit in a download link tomorrow. Thanks for looking!