TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Astroverse, El Paso Texas!

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68856

FOR THE NEW THREAD THAT COVERS ASTROVERSE, AND ITS PROJECT.

Welcome to opening season; 1966. A sunny day out here in El Paso! This is the first place you come to as soon as you pass the entrance, "Western Square" is the western themed "main street" of the park, and is home to three of the attractions here at Astroverse!

Pay attention to the railroad station, Thats the Astroverse Railroad Co. it tours around the park, going through a indian village! (Hope we don't get raided!) It features a replica of a American Steam Engine of the 1800s, and is a perfect way to relax around Astroverse!

Our first roller coaster, here for the 1966 season! The Rio-Grande Dipper, well dips through its steel track and goes around three times! What a true thrill for Astroverse!

Now we move on to, Spanish Circle, which to me doesn't seem much Spanish. Hopefully within years the park management can improve on the "Spanish" theme of this area. Though it features, "Spanish Tower" a Spiral Slide, and "Nationale' Race" which is the park's used carousel, from a old theme park out in California.

A overview of Astroverse Theme Park, El Paso Texas! See you all for 1967! Heres a little teaser for you guys: We're going down mining in the Spanish Circle!

Edited by Galaxian

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking like a solid start here.

I suggest adding fences to your pathways. It would make it look nicer and more realistic. Also, I suggest widening those pathways in Spanish Circle. It gives it a more realistic and nicer look. Spice up the foliage a bit around the park also. The park could look quite nice with a little more variety in trees and bushes.

This park does have some potential, but there are a couple things that can be done to make it look really good. Interested in seeing the next update.

Replies!

A good start so far... Definitely intrigued to see how this park progresses. It is VERY small right now. I'd also recommend limiting your flower use a little bit- it looks good, but it's hard to keep watering them as the park grows. Love when PEOPLEplay RCT2. Keep it up!

This next update has less flowers!

It's small but it looks great!

Thanks, in the future (like this update) is a expansion!

Really good lookin! I wish there was an AMUSEMENT PARK in El Paso!

El Paso has FFC Called, "Western Playland", and thanks! This is my first RCT2 to show you guys, and I tried my best!

Shoot for the Moon.

I like to shoot above and beyond the moon.

Looking like a solid start here.

I suggest adding fences to your pathways. It would make it look nicer and more realistic. Also, I suggest widening those pathways in Spanish Circle. It gives it a more realistic and nicer look. Spice up the foliage a bit around the park also. The park could look quite nice with a little more variety in trees and bushes.

This park does have some potential, but there are a couple things that can be done to make it look really good. Interested in seeing the next update.

Got you covered for the 1967 update dude!

-------------------------------------

Welcome back to Astroverse in El Paso Texas! Its 1967, and lets begin this new year with a bang!

While nothing at Western Square has changed, so lets move on to Spanish Circle's new "Nationale' Cafe"

We'll go to this "No Entry" zone later.

Now for the main piece of the update, the new roller coaster "Spanish Railway", A Mine Train built by Arrow Dynamics.

For those lift hill enthusiasts.

The Track runs through several "Mine Villages" throughout the course of the ride.

That desert ruined the idea your not in El Paso, but in a mining area

Overview of "Spanish Runaway", what a beauty!

Don't know what they're piling dirt for, but whatever it is; It's going to be a huge thing!

See you soon! Hope you enjoyed the 1967 update!

Good to see some fencing in there. Just keep fencing those pathways and you should be good to go, along with the wider pathways.

The mine train looks nice, but it seems a bit short. You could lengthen it a bit, but it's not really a big deal. One thing I have noticed, though, is that there is not a single piece of slanted land. The raised pieces of flat land look awkward without any slanted land to make it all 'flow.' I suggest lowering the level of water in the ponds around the mine train below the level of the ground and slanting the border of the ponds towards them. Looks nicer and it doesn't pose a flooding risk for you park.

Hope to see some more growth from this park!

Thank you guys for all your awesome comments!

------------------------

1968 Season!

Welcome back to Astroverse, "El Paso's number one thrill center!"

Recently, we went around the park asking people what they think of Western Square, Astroverse's Main Street.

Here are some of their replies.

The Western Theme is starting to get old, and boring since we live in West Texas, and its everywhere, and that "interactive" railroad isn't helping much either.
It seems a bit bland, It's time for a make over!
The buildings look a like.

As we can see, people don't care for the Western Square's idea and theme. Hopefully within the future the west may change.

Construction appears to be finished over in this new area of the park, lets see whats here.

Ah Yes, our new roller coaster! The "Kremlin Mouse" is now open to Astroverse! Featuring a Russian styled station, and some scenery like fake ruins of a Russian Tower. A beautiful Wooden Wild Mouse coming in from Europe, after their park closed, this was one of their only roller coasters, and we're lucky to have this ride!

We have this ride themed as much as we can.

Enjoy 1968, and hope to see you in 1969!

Teaser for 1969-1970: This wooden one, races with all its power, to compete against the other.

this park is looking good but I see some flaws.

-the Wikd Mouse seems kind of odd but I think it'll for in

-I would suggest adding some foliage around the rides. I know its Texas but more foliage should be added.

-the parks food court or whatever has an ugly building.

anyway I really seem to like how this park looks. keep it up!

Thank you guys for your good comments!

---------------------------------

ASTROVERSE: 1969 UPDATE

Welcome back to Astroverse! We're now greeted by a new park entrance, its amazing!

The new Euro-Gardens that takes over the original "Western Square" entry plaza. It's a lot more beautiful and original if you ask me! While it is not still completed, it still can work for now.

Another view..

Our new racing roller coasters known as "Racing Gurrerros" little construction update!

1970 Teaser...

BTW!

BenBoyRocks has created our awesome new slogan! "Astroverse: The Thrills can't be beat!"

Bad news guys, When I was away from school; my parents had to restore the computer and that means the park file was lost

I will hopefully within the next 1-2 weeks get a new park started, From 1970.

This has been a lesson on, "Save iterations externally!"

I am excited to see the new version, though! From what you've done here, I love the main street. The terrain definitely needs to be improved. The height changes are like mini cliffs, and changes from desert to forest suddenly. Height changes should be slopes, and changing from grass to desert should be smoother. I think the mine train would need to be improved too. It's too short and boring. However you do the new version, I can't wait.