TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Cedar Valley

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry it took so long to update, my computer wasn't being consistent and I couldn't resize my photos for whatever reason. But whatever, here's what's new!

Cedar Valley is opening 3 new family rides this year! We saw many people say that there was only one real kiddie ride with Ladybug Run, so we acted upon those complaints to create the best family experience we could!

We will be adding Tea Cups, Carousel, and Superior Ferry!

Voyaguer.jpg.7525b7a4b44c6e40808a2b182b2108f1.jpg

Superior Ferry is one of the THREE new rides coming to Cedar Valley, and is sure to be a hit with families!

TeaCup.jpg.d149a7d2c6479a654bf280cfc7052b0e.jpg

Tea Cups are another attraction that the entire family can enjoy together

Carousel.jpg.151abd28b361d73f633bddc8e0f82042.jpg

And we have added a Carousel!

Overview1.jpg.58c2ef06c8d4f6bf8cfd456a2a7ab3dc.jpg

Here's an bird's eye view of the new area!

Overview2.jpg.8a59a2ec8a8ae9f8f8b0bae06c58051e.jpg

You will realize that there are trees surrounding the area, but not in the new area. This is so that you can see your kids on the rides from one of the benches (Which are shaded!)

Hope you enjoyed!

I like your children's area, it is very compact and packed full of rides little kids will surely enjoy. I think there are ways to make it better and I am sure that as the park grows these little additions will make the place even more kid friendly, efficient and nice to look at.

1. I think lay out is also most too uniform and the gray queue lines are not very welcoming.

2. Smart job with the layout but if your goal is to have a place just for kids and parents that have to take them around shouldn't there be somewhere to eat and somewhere to shop? Parents love to eat and relax while their kids rides the rides. Also kids are the most impulsive shopper, take advantage of that and put some shops up so they can use by things.

Again good stuff so far, as the park goes on you will get better and so will the park!

I like your children's area, it is very compact and packed full of rides little kids will surely enjoy. I think there are ways to make it better and I am sure that as the park grows these little additions will make the place even more kid friendly, efficient and nice to look at.

Again good stuff so far, as the park goes on you will get better and so will the park!

Thank you!

1. I think lay out is also most too uniform and the gray queue lines are not very welcoming.

I like the grey and black queue lines, and unless there is something in theming that changes that (Ladybug Run has an adventurous path, Avalanche has a rocky queue line because mountains, etc.), then black will be my choice. That said, I may change the colour for Superior Ferry's queue from black to blue.

2. Smart job with the layout but if your goal is to have a place just for kids and parents that have to take them around shouldn't there be somewhere to eat and somewhere to shop? Parents love to eat and relax while their kids rides the rides. Also kids are the most impulsive shopper, take advantage of that and put some shops up so they can use by things.

This is something I'm considering. I'm planning on expanding this side of the park for the next few seasons, so you may see this happen in the near future.