Rollercoaster Tycoon World (RCTW) Discussion Thread

P. 46 - Pax Prime RCTW Gameplay Demo Video & Photos!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Is my pee supposed to be this color?

Re: Rollercoaster Tycoon World (RCTW) Discussion Thread

Postby Midgetman82 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Apologies for double post, this was posted by them literally moments ago:

RCTW – EARLY ACCESS – DEV BLOG #19: RELEASE DATE!
(November 10, 2016)
Hello Tycoons!

The time is now! We are excited to announce the official release date for RollerCoaster Tycoon World: Wednesday, November 16th, ahead of the upcoming Holiday season. It’s been a great ride and we can’t wait to finally present the new and improved RCTW to you all! Our November 16th release will include all the new features we laid out in our last blog – a brand-new progression mode, new UI and main menu, refreshed peeps – along with tons of performance improvements and bug fixes. The game will be available for purchase via Steam, on this site, and other online distributors, and if you own the game already, it will be automatically updated to our full release version.

Screen-3.jpg

Additionally, we want to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our Early Access program. The game is where it is today thanks to your tireless commitment and love for RCTW and dedication to the RCT franchise. As a small gesture of our appreciation, every player who purchased a copy of RCTW in Early Access will receive two exclusive in-game gifts – a new Pendulum flatride, and our Candy Shop store. These gifts will show up automatically in your game when you update after we leave Early Access.

candstore.png

pendulum-2.png

For a sneak peek of RCTW 1.0, we’ll be streaming the game tomorrow, Friday 11/11 @ 2pm EST with RCTW designer I am too stupid to spell Steel Vengeance so I'll just write SteVen and pretend I'm being cool Lumpkin, aka Silent0siris on Twitch! He’ll be taking you on a tour of all the great new stuff we have in store when we hit full release on 11/16.

And remember – this is only the beginning for RCTW! We’ll be rolling out FREE and paid DLC over the coming months, along with continued optimizations and improvements.

As a reminder, make sure to save your blueprints now. Like we mentioned in our last blog, any item you save as a blueprint will be saved as we transition from Early Access to full release, but due to the massive progression and technical updates coming to the full release, your saved games from Early Access will not carry over to the full release version of RCTW. Make sure to start backing up your work now!

RCTW 1.0 is on track, and ready to roll out to you all very, very soon. See you in the park!

– Team RCTW

Take note, this game's release is one day before PC's November 17th release...
So long, and thanks for all the fish! | Photography Blog |Flickr | @WaterSlideDB | Coaster Count

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby Cj1990 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:23 am

This is like Gretchen trying to make fetch work. It's never going to happen lol.
They just need to give it up already. If they think this is going to do well at all compared to PC they have a rude awakening on the way lol.

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby Dante80 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 am

They have also announced what NVISSIO was really working on all this time. And it was not RCTW really... :?r

Atari® Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ Coming Soon to iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Devices
https://atari.com/news/atari-announces-rollercoaster-tycoon-touch-coming-soon-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-and-android

NEW YORK – November 10, 2016 – Atari®, one of the world's most recognized publishers and producers of interactive entertainment, today announced the development of RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™, the newest title in the beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise, coming soon to the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch as well as on Google Play for Android devices. Following the success of RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™, which has garnered over 17 million downloads and 295 million sessions globally, comes the latest entry of the storied RCT series, where, for the first time in full 3D, players can design, customize and share their greatest park creations with friends from around the world.

Beginning today, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch has soft launched on the App Store in the Netherlands and New Zealand for a limited time before releasing worldwide.

Creating, building, managing and sharing imaginative parks in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. In RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch, players can open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out dream parks. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade buildings, keeping peeps happy and making more money to grow your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster creator allows players to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement gives players the freedom to express their creativity.

Additional Key Features Include:

Card Packs: Create fun, wild and imaginative parks by collecting cards packs full of exciting rides and coasters. Level-up, complete Missions, or visit the Card Shop to collect new cards to get different coasters, rides, scenery and missions for your park.
Coaster Builder: Easily create wooden, hyper, iron and steel coasters, tracks, supports and stations with the user-friendly spline-based coaster and track editor.
Stunning Retina 3D Graphics: RollerCoaster Tycoon has never been this beautiful on mobile devices. Enjoy every park ride, coaster, building and park decoration in high resolution 3D graphics with real-time day and night cycle.
Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, and shops. With additional content to be rolled out throughout seasonal events, RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch will offer the largest selection of content ever proposed on mobile.
Park Management: Create, manage and grow a successful park by maintaining peep satisfaction levels on activities, park value, revenue, and park decorations, and track everything with the intuitive Park Management panel.

“We are working hard to develop a fun, engaging and innovative successor to RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile and cannot wait to share the newest game with our fans worldwide,” said Fred Chesnais, Chief Executive Officer, Atari. “By partnering with Nvizzio to create RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch we can leverage their expertise in designing great simulation games, which benefits players as they get to experience RCT in an entirely new way.”

RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch is free-to-play and is currently in development by Nvizzio Creations, the creative team behind RollerCoaster Tycoon World. For more information, visit http://www.RollerCoasterTycoon.com and Like our Facebook page at facebook.com/RollerCoasterTycoon and Twitter @OfficialRCT.

About Atari

Atari (http://www.atari.com) is an interactive entertainment production company. As an iconic brand that transcends generations and audiences, the company is globally recognized for its multi-platform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, Test Drive®, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®.

Atari has offices in New York and Paris.

© 2016 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved. Atari word mark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.

RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™ © 2016 Chris Sawyer.

RollerCoaster Tycoon® is a registered trademark of Chris Sawyer. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.

About Nvizzio Creations

Nvizzio Creations (http://www.nvizzio.com) is an independent game development company based in Canada, specializing in the production of 3D games through creative design excellence, flawless execution and unparalleled attention to detail. The company is a world-class game development studio and works with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world. It is globally recognized for its unique work philosophy, brilliant teams, and proven expertise at creating amazing games for personal computers, consoles, tablets and mobile platforms.

Postby Midgetman82 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Dante80 wrote:
Following the success of RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™, which has garnered over 17 million downloads and 295 million sessions globally, comes the latest entry of the storied RCT series...

Well, it was nice to give them a chance while they had it. The cash-grab in Atari is far, far too present...
So long, and thanks for all the fish! | Photography Blog |Flickr | @WaterSlideDB | Coaster Count

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby tinaalsgirl » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:10 pm

I just finished watching the Twitch stream.... That was the most painful hour of streaming I've ever seen. The difference in enthusiasm, creativity, quality, etc. in comparison to the Planet Coaster beta stream was just... OMG. RCTW has, like, ZILCH going for it. And I couldn't even read half the chat replay because people's comments were being deleted, and I'm wondering if they were comments about PC....

Postby Midgetman82 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Game is officially released today. It also dropped in price to $35 from its $50 early access buy. I wanted to have a look back at the game, but my copy doesn't start. Does it start for anybody else?

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby Dante80 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:21 am

Midgetman82 wrote:Game is officially released today. It also dropped in price to $35 from its $50 early access buy.

Not so fast.

Just one week after release ATARI decided to do a 45% off exclusive "fall sale" for RCTW, thus @#$%^@$% over their existing customers...again.

The caveat? This sale is only happening through their own website, not Steam.

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/buy/

https://twitter.com/OfficialRCT/status/801486057523019776

If you go to Steam now...you pay 45% more.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560

The reason ATARI decided to do this is two-fold..

1. So that many existing customers on Steam won't find out they have been shafted. Btw...if you buy right now from the Steam Store, you pay 45% more.

2. So that the Steam 2hr refund process does not apply to the guys that get it from there. Good luck getting a refund from ATARI themselves. Steam won't cover you.

Niiiiiiceee.. :kiss:

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby JonnyRCT3 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Wow. This game and its reviews are just REALLY bad. All of these marketing tricks make it all the more obvious that the developer & publish know this and are trying to scrape up any sales they can find.

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:01 am

Midgetman82 wrote:
Following the success of RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™, which has garnered over 17 million downloads and 295 million sessions globally, comes the latest entry of the storied RCT series...

| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Risky » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Sign here please _________________________________

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness