TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hi there! Currently I am doing a small project in RCT2; right now, the park does not have a name. I started on it over a month ago, and then I had a long pause. Now I am back to it, and now I added a corkscrew coaster to it. Originally, I tried to make a wood/steel hybrid for the park, but every time I tried to start the ride, the game crashed. Since I couldn't do much about it, I just deleted it and made Updraft. If you have any ideas for a name for the park, feel free to suggest.

SCR1.BMP

This is the station for Updraft; I am mostly 50/50 on it. As much as I like the roof, I think I need to do something about the base of the station since it is a bit of a clusterfuck.

SCR2.BMP

Updraft is the only ride in the park so far. I could change the color scheme for it, but I like it for what it is.

SCR3.BMP

This is the "outside" of the park. I was thinking of adding cars on the road at some point, but then I realized I did not select the car ride in scenario. Eventually, I am going the revamp the pizzeria building.

SCR4.BMP

This is my overall progress with the park. I am thinking of starting on the park entrance next. On the mean time, does anybody know how I could improve the railroad track "outside" the park?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic