TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Looking for a jobs in the attractions industry

Hello !

I'm not new to the forum but I've barely never posted.

I'm an MSc electrical engineer from Europe and for more than 3 years now I'm looking for a jobs in the attractions industry related to my studies. I've got wide knowledge in electricity, electronics, mechanics, materials, networks/communications, programming and some others computer related knowledge.

I'm employed in the railway industries currently but I'm looking at every opportunity to get a job related to my passion. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot yet. I've been at IAAPA EAS shows 3 years in a row, I've attended safety seminars to get some contacts, I'm looking at every manufacturer website if there is some jobs offering (when they have a jobs page), I check also regularly the jobs board of IAAPA. I've got a large amount of business cards from people of almost every major manufacturer in the world, during the attractions shows many staff were very enthusiast when talking to me but after I've contacted them back I don't get any replay to my emails, like we had never talked in the first place. Until now I got an interview and 2 more contacts that were serious about hiring, 2 of them were declined for other reason than my capacities and 1 I've declined (with some regrets) because it was not corresponding to my level of studding (but I didn't get any formal offer anyway).

I'm willing to move almost anywhere in the world but preferably in Switzerland, Germany, USA, UK, Italy

Do you guys have recommendations ? maybe some contacts ?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic