TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Unamed Paramount Park (RCT2)

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything on here. One day I was bored and felt like making a Paramount park. I still do not know what to call it, but anyway here are some pictures of the parks progress.

SCR151.BMP

SCR152.BMP

The back of Top Guns station.

SCR150.BMP

The front of Top Guns station.

SCR153.BMP

My unfinished Hanna Barbera Land. I know it's really crappy.

SCR154.BMP

My really bad hockey guy on top of Stan Mikita's. I forgot to add glass doors to the restaurant.

SCR156.BMP

This is the Wanye's World section of the park. As you can see there is the famous Wanye's World car in the corner.

SCR157.BMP

My unfinished Hurler. If anyone knows anywhere I could download the Paramount logo. Please message me a link to it.

SCR158.BMP

I tried making it, but it didn't work out as planned. I was just testing it in this shot btw. I need it for Hurlers station. So if anyone knows any sites I could get one, please DM me a link.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of Top Gun. I always enjoy seeing a good rct2 park!

Yeah I hear you! In my opinion rct2 is much better, and realistic! Anyway top gun is really enjoyable, makes me think of Canada's wonderland, and hurler looks pretty good!

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is a big update.

SCR160.bmp

Main entrance to the Paramount Action Zone. Also the Vekoma boomerang isn't called Face/Off. It's actually called Switchback which is a 90's Paramount film.

SCR8.bmp

I made a space area called Planet X. I made it so I can put in rides themed to Paramounts science fiction tv shows and movies. I made a ride themed to the film called Event Horizon. It's not a top spin by the way. It's a chance inverter. I am saving the top spin for a Mission Impossible ride maybe.

SCR14.thumb.jpg.488a3bd15a5b4619d6c6cc208dc91a46.jpg

Finally found use for my Paramount logo I made. I placed it on the side of The Outer Limits building.

SCR9.bmp

Some of The Outer Limits.

SCR13.jpg.5a179f86f173eafd095991ae3df50edc.jpg

The entrance to The Outer Limits.