TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Bumbly Beach Amusement Park

Hello! How are ya'll today! Well! I had a hard time power washing my grandparents house, & just got through doing it, my uncle is proud of me, & he will take me out to eat, & go on our San Antonio trip soon! Also I completed this as my CELEBRATION! (I think most of you should recognize this scenario from RCT1!)

SCR1.BMP

IT'S BUMBLY BEACH FROM ORIGINAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON 1!

SCR9.BMP

Started it's life in 1920 in Corpus Christi Texas! Most of this is inspired by Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Kennywood (sort of!) & Belmont Park (kinda!)

SCR10.BMP

Okay! Let's start at the First part of the Park! Shall we?

SCR11.BMP

Wow! An 1920's out & back woodie! Named Great White! Was named Big Dipper from 1924 to 1965! Built by John Miller in 1924! Only few of these remain!

SCR12.BMP

Uh Oh! What's this? An Ron Toomer Arrow Loop & Corkscrew! Originally built in The Bronx New York in a Carnival Fair Amusement park as Corkscrew from 1978 to 1985 but closed over Money Functioning problems in 1985! It stood SBNO there for 5 years rusting, & fading! In 1989, Bumbly Beach wanted to Invest an Multi Looping Coaster like former Shockwave (from SFGAm) but didn't have enough room for one like that, & was really expensive! So it took about 15 months to come up with an Idea, Ron Toomer contacted the owner of Bumbly Beach about Corkscrew from The Bronx! It was only 15 million, & an Multi Looper was 35 Million! So the owner said yeah that would be really great! So in 1989, the relocated the Coaster to Corpus Christi in a New Home, In 1990 the ride was finally constructed, it was renamed (GALLOW'S POLE!) !i had the name in my mine by Led Zeppelin's Gallow's Pole! It has been the park first major investment in history, & a popular ride in the park ever since 1990!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far, I like it! I once tried to make a park based off of Bumbly Beach in RCT3. It was known as Bumbly Boardwalk Park until it was bought by Six Flags in 1990 and was renamed Six Flags Over Florida....but that was before I really put much effort in parkmaking.

Great White and that Arrow is very realistic and well designed, but I don't know why you didn't keep the original woodie that was there....Can't wait to see the other coasters!

I like your park very much! The two coasters that you've showed us look great! My only bug was the prices for the looping coaster, saying it was 15 million and that a new mega looper was 35 million. Viper at SFMM, the world's largest mega looper, was only 8 million. So I think your prices are off, but otherwise it's a really nice park!

I like your park very much! The two coasters that you've showed us look great! My only bug was the prices for the looping coaster, saying it was 15 million and that a new mega looper was 35 million. Viper at SFMM, the world's largest mega looper, was only 8 million. So I think your prices are off, but otherwise it's a really nice park!

So far, I like it! I once tried to make a park based off of Bumbly Beach in RCT3. It was known as Bumbly Boardwalk Park until it was bought by Six Flags in 1990 and was renamed Six Flags Over Florida....but that was before I really put much effort in parkmaking.

Great White and that Arrow is very realistic and well designed, but I don't know why you didn't keep the original woodie that was there....Can't wait to see the other coasters!

Thank you fraroc and ironwolfman!

The main problems I had with this park many times is because it,s small and not big like blackpool pleasure beach and kennywood as I wanted it to be, and I used the trainer to make big as I could, and redo the ride, and scenery select so I could have the right roofs, walls, and trees (sort of) and ironwolfman your kind of right, I'm way off the prices, it,s just I was guessing, and I'm slow on math, we'll in about a day or two, I,ll be posting the next exciting update, so stay tuned!

Hey there! Been working lately! Here are some screens!

SCR15.BMP

Well! Look at this Mind Messer! It's a rare 1920's Twisting Wooden Coaster! HURRICANE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE WIND, AND RAIN IS PUSHING MEEEEEE! Built in 1927 by Harry G Traver!

SCR16.BMP

One of the best intensive rides in the park, & one of the only remaining Roaring 20's surviving woodies!

SCR18.BMP

(GASPS!) LOOK LOOK LOOK! What do we have here! FIRE DRAGON!!!!!! (FOOOOOOOOF!) A Schwarzkopf Double Looper built in 1987 as the parks first coaster with inversions! Goes through 2 red dark loops (which means FIRE!), & through a Medieval Town!

SCR21.BMP

Some S&S Double Complex Towers!

SCR7.BMP

Something Very BIG That we'll get to next week!

Well! Feel free to give any feedback support!

• 7 months later...

Hello! How have ya'll been? Sorry that I wasn't around that much on TPR, I was working with my Favorite Uncle to so go to Dallas to do Six Flags Over Texas, & other stuff! But other than that!

!!!BUMBLY BEACH IS BACK!!!

SCR1.BMP

Here it is! The Beach of Corpus Christi is looking fantastic! But look, & see what you think! It has changed a good lot!

SCR7.BMP

Here! This part, I will show you what is in this Area, where the Blue, & Orange Coaster is!

SCR26.BMP

Starting with this! (GASPS) what's this? IT'S AN MOBIUS RACING LOOP COASTER! WHOOO HOO!

SCR27.BMP

Named the GRAND PRIX, (just an name I thought I pick!), built by Charlie Mach in 1929, also one of the very few Surviving Mobius Coasters in the World, and the only kind in Texas!

SCR29.BMP

It took me a pretty good long while to make this ride Popular as I could, sorry that I can't make it Race with each other, this is the Very First time that I did this, when I looked at Grand National, & Racer! But it looks very Smooth, & FUN!

SCR31.BMP

The last part is? What this? (oops! i hear some planes flying around! i think it's getting closer!).

SCR34.BMP

AHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S THE AIRSTRIKE! (airplane sound affect) !FROOOOM, BEEOONG, RUUUMMM, VEERROOOOOM,! (war sound effect), ! MACHINE GUNS, !DA,DA,DA,DA,DA!, BOMBS, !BOOOOOOOOOM!

SCR35.BMP

An Arrow Dynamics Hyper Coaster, built by Ron Toomer in 1995, as the Tallest, Fastest, & Meanist Coaster in Texas!

SCR39.BMP

Inspired by The Big One (Blackpool), & Magnum (Cedar Point)!

Well! I have some errands to do today! Hopefully I post the other stuff in a while! I hope you'll all like this!

I haven't seen the ride actually going, but that flying coaster in the last image looks insanely jerky. Try to do something to smooth it out a bit.

I do like the look of that wooden coaster, though I don't like the way that the exit path goes through the structure, try to hide it some way.

We'll actually it's not a flying coaster, it's a b&m inverted coaster like Osiris from parc asterix, and it's rated very high! Also it's because it's a small area! Also the exit path, I had to do it that way, cause guests were wining it's crowded here, but this was the only way I could do it! But I will put some roofing over it when I get back home from work, and show some pictures of an inspired Osiris inverted coaster!

Here are some screens!

SCR30.BMP

Here is an Rare Steel Steeplechase Coaster from unknown, I guess it's built in 1929! Inspired by the one from Blackpool a little!

SCR32.BMP

There goes the Airstrike!

SCR40.BMP

As I said about for 2 days ago! Here is the Inspired B&M Osiris Invert! The last part of Area I had was really small! It is pretty Popular, all ratings VERY HIGH! Built in 2014 as Chameleon (something I picked which is an Changing Color Lizard!) !any other name to rename this! !feel free!

SCR18.BMP

Great White still lookin Classic, & Running!

SCR12.BMP

Gallow's Pole! An relocated Arrow Looping Coaster still being Attracted!

These are the Screens for right now, & the Next update, there will be changes, & If I can, I'll upload the download file!

Sorry for double posting! I just figured it out in a very strange way! On New Element where they do RCT2 Parks with Custom Scenery, the one I like Magic Realms Resort had the BALLN (the multicolored balloon stand!), and Opened MRR up, and worked Really great, & opened my Bumbly Beach, it just worked fine, so I'm okay!

Sorry for the Trouble ya'll!

• 2 weeks later...

Final Screens, & Download!

SCR36.BMP

In this, here are some Twin Racing Togo Pipeline Twisters (which were inspired by the other Bumbly Beach park, don't know if ya'll saw it!) Named the Twisted Witches (evil witches laughing while stirring the cauldron) !HA, HA, HA HAAAAA!

SCR45.BMP

Here is an Ultimate Thrill Exciting Ride! An Intamin Reverser Coaster heavenly inspired by the Superman Escape from Krypton Coaster from SFMM! Built in 1998 as VELOCITY 10000 !VERRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMM! The other is an Unknown Family Junior Coaster named Candyland Coaster, (has nothing to do with the Board Game!), can be built from the 80's, or 90's, but still packs a good punch!

SCR49.BMP

Everything is Bigger in Texas (as they say, but in this game!) !I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

SCR1.BMP

Mack Bobsled! Swashbuckler added in 1983, (just for my own taste!)

SCR2.BMP

Here's the Best I could do for the Back Path, (it's for the mechanic!), also sometimes Grand Prix races, & sometimes it doesn't!

SCR3.BMP

Another shot of Chameleon, the park's only coaster of an kind! Yeah I know it looks jerky, but I tried building it over (didn't want to build a Batman Clone, or a Vekoma SLC Standard!)

SCR4.BMP

Also when this Scenario was released, sorry If I'm wrong, but these House areas weren't finished correctly, so in Scenario Editor, I fixed it the way I could!

Well, I hope any of you enjoy this! I'm glad that I tried, & completed Bumbly Beach, the next sooner I may do the other Original RCT1 Beach Scenarios!

Bumbly Beach.SV6

Here it is!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks! Sorry that I haven't been doing my stuff on here, I been working almost about a Year in a Half with my Uncle, also since there was a Rainstorm that recently hit here in Houston, I haven't been able to mow about 5 Days cause it was flooding, but I have built some more Beach stuff (I call it Beach Party of TEXAS!), you'll be shocked, also my lost Diamond Heights that I really promised, something happened to it, can't find it anywhere, but I will try to redo Diamond Heights, also change the location of it where there is Pine Trees in Texas that I seen before, also I have been using my Uncle's I pad, so it types kind of terrible, but since I made a lots of Money, we will go to Six Flags Over Texas, & i might be able to go to Six Flags Fiesta Texas again, I really been working like I horse, but when I rush my parks, I start to suck at it for a while, but later I get better at it!

So thank you all, I will post something cool, hopefully I can post both of them! (maybe!).