TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NL2] Reuben's Train DOWNLOAD NOW

Just been working on my new project, it's a terraining hugging Vekoma Minetrain.

I started working on it after retying to improve thr Runaway Minetrain at Alton Towers and just got carried away and it turned into a full blown project! The theme was gonna be a little mexican but I watched O' Brother Where Art Thou the other day so I thought an old time american railroad is a nicer option.

The layout has a slight Cheetah Hunt/ Projekt Helix feel to it, with two magnetic launches. But the forces are family friendly, and I'm just trying to create something that would be fun to ride!

Here's a few screens and a little video. I've yet to name the thing.

Edited by Richard

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still doing this! Just slowed due to work commitments.

So heres some screens of how it's looking. I'm not sure how I should support the sections that embedded into the ground... Do I just leave those sections to lie on the ground (it's taken long enough to move the terrain to make it work tbf)

The area this ride covers has made terraining a nightmare but I'm there with it now.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

RLRides Presents - Reuben's Train

Background

Come onboard and enjoy Blueridge Valley from an exhilirating train ride. Reuben's Train will take you across the valley and through the woodlands on the other side before diving down to the Blueridge Valley Mines. The line may have some unexpected turns so please brace yourself and keep your arms and legs within the cars for the entire journey. I would recommend giving this a back-seat ride.

Elements

Station Launch

Helix

2nd Launch

Figure 8

Air-Time Hill

S-Bend

Crooked dive

MCBR

3rd Launch

Helix

Double Bunny Hop

Carousel

S-Bend

Final Brakes

Design

This ride has many inspirations, combining traditional terrain based minetrains with the modern multi-launch technology. I've tried to create a family friendly non-inverting ride with enough force to excite you but also something you'd want to re-ride, with a focus on how to intergrate it in the scenery.

It's abit a labour of love for me creating this environment and the ride, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have making it. There's no extra frills here, everything in this file comes with NL2 and I wanted to see what I could achieve with that.

DOWNLOAD