TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roller Coaster Tycoon Mobile (RCTM) Discussion Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks Roller Coaster Tycoon negative 7. Plus it had micro transactions, the death of mobile gaming. They should have just gone with their original plan of porting the original came onto mobile instead of creating generic mobile theme park game number five billion.

Edited by Blue Turbo

Why has no one figured out that the reason why the original series did so well is that people want to build things that look like REAL PARKS!!!

Nothing in this game looks like anything you'd actually see at a real park. It looks like they just took one of the bazillion other "roller coaster crappy mobile apps" and slapped the RCT name on it

This is really disappointing.

Ha, I love the coaster with the two loops and completely unbanked turns. Really a shame they have to drag the brand through the mud like this. One has to wonder, would they ever do this to SimCity? I doubt it. Seriously not cool.

It isn't RCT 4, it's RCT mobile. Why not just call it that? Don't they know they're just asking for a torrent of pure hatred (which the video is already being overwhelmed by)? How could they be so stupid? If they didn't call it 4 we could all just ignore it. This is one of those bafflingly bad decisions we'll be puzzling over for years.

I bet Chris Sawyer is NOT happy what has happened to his game. This reminds me of the original Theme Park. Not Sim Theme Park or it's sequel Sim Coaster, but the original that proceeded them.

Hello Theme Park Studio, new king of park sims!

Um, yeah...this game is pretty much Roller Coaster Tycoon in name only. This looks worse than the 3DS version, and that game wasn't very good. If this is the direction Atari is taking the games, then as far as I am concerned this series is dead.