TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Jonny, have you ridden the coaster or are you looking purely at the pics?

My focus on this coaster was more about scripting than track work, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are some uncomfortable moments! I think I put the least amount of effort in the heart line roll!

Looks like you implemented a lot from my tutorial. How did it help??

However, I don't think this script works well with the coaster layout. The first time I opened the coaster, the randomizer sent each train to the right side, which meant since there are only 3 blocks on that side, the trains were sitting and waiting for a very long time. I'd take the random out of it unless you have the trains converge BEFORE the final brake run so that each side can run smoothly no matter what.

I did use your tutorial, it helped a lot!

Originally there was no randomizer, the switch alternated between the left and right sides each cycle - whilst this helped with blocking, I thought this took away from the 'not knowing' which track you were going to ride.

Over on nl-exchange, someone has suggested dual stations which would fix the blocking issues, rather than converging before the final break run