NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread

Feature on the official subreddit of the NoLimits Dev Team.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Re: NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread

Postby ride_op » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:41 pm

The most amazing roundup ever posted this week. Enjoy, marvel, and drool at the stunning creations featured in Roundup 150!

NoLimits 2 Roundup #150

Roundup 150 Honorable Mentions

-Ride_Op

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #151

Postby Phyter » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:13 pm

First roundup after the big contest still has great talent on display as we sprinkle in a few of our favorite 150 entries. These coasters all are phenomenal and worthy of our weekly showcase. Enjoy Roundup 151!

Roundups are all about your creations, so keep on building and we'll keep showing what you make.

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #151

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #152

Postby Phyter » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Coasters are awesome and we like coasters. These are coasters, and thus they are awesome. And because they are awesome, we like them. You will too. Enjoy Roundup 152!

Roundups are all about your creations, so keep on building and we'll keep showing what you make.

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #152

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #153

Postby Phyter » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Version 2.5 is now out and a few people were able to throw together videos in the new lighting engine in time for this week's menagerie of magnificence. We have a plethora of wooden coasters on display as well this week for some odd reason. They're all loads of fun, and our top spot goes to a long in the making coaster that finally got released. Hang on to your hats and glasses, cause this here's the wildest Roundup 153 in the wilderness!

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #153

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #154

Postby Phyter » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:14 am

We offered a coaster, but it wasn't enough. We offered 3, but not enough. 5 wasn't enough. Finally 10, that, was a Roundup! 10 new coasters to enjoy and experience in this week's Roundup 154!

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #154

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #155

Postby Phyter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Hear that? It's quiet...too quiet. You aren't watching coaster videos.
Here, we can help. Roundup 155 has your weekly supply of vitamin coaster. Take as needed with food and call us in the morning.

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #155

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #156

Postby Phyter » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Start your February off Februright with this Februtastic batch of Februlous coasters! A funbruary mix of Febnominal coasters awaits the fearbruless. Fancy a Februflight?

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #156

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #157

Postby Phyter » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:38 pm

This week's [superlative] batch of [adjective] coasters is really [exaggerated hype]. You've never [verbed] such [Hype] rides as these [synonym for first superlative] creations! Our top [mechanical sled contraption] earns the [best] spot on the list by being the [better than others]est! [Euphamism] these [HYPE!] videos of [HYPEEE!!!!!] Roundup 157!

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #157

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #158

Postby Phyter » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:02 pm

Does anyone remember what happened last night? Things started off great, nice and romantic, then got really hot and boom, we had a new Roundup. The details are fuzzy, but these coasters certainly worth it. Enjoy Roundup 158!

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #158

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup Thread #159

Postby Phyter » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Look, we all know your secret desire. You want coasters. Lots of coasters. Well pal, we got 'em. 10 of them. Freshest you can get. Where'd they come from? Fell off a truck, fuggedabouddit. Here, you go enjoy Roundup 159, kapeesh?

NoLimits 2 YouTube Roundup #159

PreviousNext

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness