TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits 2 is now in the Game Exchange!

Hey everyone!

It's not often that we get a brand new theme park simulation (RCT3 came out almost ten years ago!), but we certainly have one now in NoLimits 2! Because I will be busy with my own stuff (and making some suh-weet new tracks), I'm taking care of this now as opposed to on release day.

NoLimits 2 is now in the Game Exchange!

Categories for NoLimits 2 have been added to the official TPR Game Exchange. With the new functionality built into NoLimits 2, you will now be able to use the "Parks and Scenarios" category. Initially, accepted file formats for NoLimits 2 will be .nl2park and .nl2pkg, with the latter being put in the "Tracks and Custom Tracked Rides" category like the original NoLimits.

In addition, the Games Forum has been [quietly] updated for NoLimits 2. The NoLimits preview and help threads will now handle NoLimits 2 projects and questions. The threads can be found at the following links:

The NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

The NoLimits/NL2 Preview Thread

NoLimits 2 projects must have a [NL2] tag when new threads are started in the forums. The same rules apply as with all projects - a minimum of three pieces of media (screenshots, video, etc) is required to start a new thread for a project. Projects for the original NoLimits should continue to use the [NL] tag, but [NL1] is now acceptable as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post in this thread. I'll see you on release day!

Edited by robbalvey

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - We've been tweeting out links to some of the tracks and parks that have been posted to the Game Exchange and some of them have even been re-tweeted by the Official No Limits twitter account! Please upload your files so we can showcase them!

Thank you!