TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kumba Recreation with K'NEX

Hey guys, about a month ago IOAgeek and I started to make a Kumba recreation with K'NEX, every so often a video update will come, and maybe some pictures.

The ride stands at about 7 and a half feet tall, and ill be completed in June of 2013

Here's the first video:

Please leave a comment or question!

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments, guys! And yes, ^ I've taken that into consideration. It's my favorite steel coaster, too!

I am sure you guys wanted a test video...

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/Ccreator/media/EFD9F8C7-4249-444F-8547-81F2BC6225E5-837-000000562967DE68_zps90b7d58d.mp4.html

And two pictures on the horrible shaped dive loop (not final, I am going to rip it apart and redo it again.)

• 2 weeks later...

^Thanks, I'll try to finish strong!

Ok, a quick update on things. I have the unsupported Dive Loop and Zero G Roll. I typed a whole bunch more then it got deleted... So time for pics.

BTW, some of the elements may look mishapen and that's because of the panorama option for iPhone

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I completely forgot to show you guys the video, so better late than never, eh.

And my latest model, named Voda. I call it a screwed up looper because it is compiled of Vekoma, GCI, B&M, and Intamin elements all in one coaster!

Thanks for watching them, guys.

Which one do you like better?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, very impressive ! I love both, and I really like the beginning of Voda because it is very similar to the beginning of a coaster I made in RCT3 a few years ago ! My favorite is Kumba, tough, I think it's more complex and impressive and it's the one I would like to have at home the most ! But both are very close and awesome !