TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT 3] Six Flags Tulsa River (Six Flags New Ocean)

Greetings citizens of Oklahoma! Six Flags, Inc. is excited to announce their new amusement park in Oklahoma. Six Flags New Ocean, which is located in the city of Tulsa, OK and will be home to three thrilling coasters in it's first year, 1 family coaster, and 1 kiddie coaster. There will also be a mixed variety of flats available, and we will also have shows. Six Flags New Ocean will have a lovely wild mascot, the Cougars. Here is our official logo:

We are now in the process of constructing the amusement park as we speak. We have even finished constructing one of our thrill coasters, and are currently in the process of theming it.

Here is our outer entrance area:

Here is our inner entrance area:

We will update you on more progress soon, and we hope to see you at the grand opening on May 24th. Be there or be square!

Edited by ArundelHigh Coasters

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, some of your turns, especially before and after the two corkscrews don't look like they are banked. I'd recommend taking out one of the corkscrews so that you won't need to take such a sharp turn and replace it with a banked S- curve instead. The setting of the park looks nice, but adding custom scenery to it would really brighten the place up even more.

Greetings citizens of Oklahoma! Six Flags, Inc. is excited to announce their new amusement park in Oklahoma. Six Flags New Ocean, which is located in Tulsa City, OK will be home to three thrilling coasters in it's first year, 1 family coaster, and 1 kiddie coaster. There will also be a mixed variety of flats available, and we will also have shows. Six Flags New Ocean will have a lovely wild mascot, the Cougars. Here is our official logo:/quote]

I hate to be "That Guy" but it just Tulsa, not Tulsa City and we don't have a ocean nearby, just an extremely shallow river...

• 3 weeks later...

After a few months, Six Flags New Ocean finally opened to the public!!

When we first opened our doors to the GP:

Welcome to Six Flags New Ocean citizens of Tulsa, OK and nearby! Six Flags Frontier City is no longer your home park. As of 2005, Six Flags New Ocean is now your home park!

Please take time to enjoy all of our attractions!

We feature many choices for different kinds of people. If you go the left of the entrance, you will find 3 different roller coasters, 3 different flat rides, and a huge structure.

The first ride is our swing set:

Neighboring the swing set is our family coaster, "Cat In The Hat." This wild mouse roller coaster is enjoyable for people

of all ages.

Another roller coaster you will find nearby is our kiddie roller coaster, 'The Cougar's Lap." This roller coaster is themed after Six Flags New Ocean's mascot, the cougar.

Our last roller coaster on the left side of our park is a thrilling B&M floorless coaster "Batman Knight Flight Coaster." (Note, this is not a replica of the Geauga Lake B&M floorless coaster.) Batman Knight Flight coaster will be renovated during the 2005-2006 off-season to expand the corkscrew after the cobra roll. The loop will also be removed to ensure that the coaster will still make it through the course with the new renovation.

(Entrance.)

(Part of a special pathway I made for it.)

(The entrance to the pathway.)

Also on the left side of the park is more flat rides including a Zipper, A Barn Stormer (Sky Screamer), and a Disk-o.

( Sorry about the bad shot of the Sky Screamer. We promise we will have a better shot the next time you ride .)

The left side of our park also features the largest structure at Six Flags New Ocean. We will decide what to use the building for soon.

Moving on to the right side of our park, you will find two more roller coasters. They are both thrilling roller coasters. One of them is our unique Intamin Strata coaster, "El Diablo." The other is a Vekoma Boomerang called "Boomerang."

Here is El Diablo:

And here is Boomerang:

We have plans for a new Premier LIM Launched underground coaster for 2006. Further details will be released soon. We have already began constructing it, and theming has begun. (It will not be revealed to the public yet.) There will also be some new flats coming in 2006. We are also discussing plans for a water park in 2007,2008, or 2009.

As you can see, at Six Flags New Ocean, we have Cougar spirit.

And now for some random photos of Six Flags New Ocean:

Thank you for visiting Six Flags New Ocean a lot during 2005. We hope to see you more during the last two months of the 2005 season and hope to also see you in 2006!

^ Yeah, I am still confused on why a park named New Ocean has a land based animal as a mascot, and that a park named New Ocean has no water rides and is in a land locked state?

Edit: Also Six Flags does not own the rights to use Dr. Seuss copyrighted material such as The Cat and the Hat.

Edited by Fat-G

^ Yeah, I am still confused on why a park named New Ocean has a land based animal as a mascot, and that a park named New Ocean has no water rides and is in a land locked state?

Heck, the park doesn't even have an ocean theme.

Heck, the park doesn't even have an ocean theme.

One of my elementary schools mascot were Snow Leopards, and there are no Snow Leopards near the US. My High school's mascot is a wildcat, and there are also hardly any wildcats nearby. And if you read my post, you would see that I said Six Flags New Ocean is supposed to get a water park soon. A lot of places just have names that aren't "themed" as that. It's an amusement park, it's supposed to have different themes, not just one. You're right on the name though. Since I'm still kind of new to RCT3, I kinda just gave it a random name. I'm also changing the mascot to "The Coaster warriors." I originally wanted to have Mr. Six be the mascot for all my parks, but I decided to give each park a different mascot. All that came to mind were animals at the time, lol.

Important Notice regarding the 2007 season for Six Flags Tulsa River

Hello guests of Six Flags Tulsa River, though we know it is still quite early in the 2006 season season, we still wanted to inform everyone that due to the difficulties of profit, Six Flags Tulsa River will not be receiving any new attractions for the 2007 season. Our neighboring park, Frontier City, a Six Flags park is also currently going through a difficult time, and will no longer be a Six Flags park after the 2006 season because it has been sold to another amusement park company. However, Six Flags Tulsa River is not up for sale and will continue to be a Six Flags park. We still encourage everyone to get 2007 season passes, which we will begin selling in October. You can use your Six Flags Tulsa River season pass at any operating Six Flags park. However, your Six Flags Tulsa River season parking passes are only usable at Six Flags Tulsa River. Thank you, and have a nice evening.

We will soon post the new 2006 updates which includes Batman Knight Flight Coasters' new layout.

• 1 year later...

Please don't bump threads.

Most of the parks here in the "Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness" forum are new parks. These parks are completely original, and are not affiliated with any amusement park company whatsoever. There are a few recreations, but otherwise, all of these parks are just files on a user's hard drive.

• 7 months later...
Is this a real park or is it made up, if it is real were is it located?

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not. It says Rct 3 and all the pictures are animated.

Is it real or not??? If its not, im stupid.