TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Tennessee's Great America

The Next Day

This is.....unbelievable...as I survey the damage done to Screamin' Eagle......never in a million years would I ever believe that this could happen to my park....and at a time like this when we're going through a financial crisis, this was the last thing Elmwood Lake Park needed.

A large portion of the entire first hill has just.....collapsed.

As of now, people are writing me letters asking me when we can get a coaster manufacturer to refurbish Screamin' Eagle, but...as much as I want to seee this coaster run again. We simply cannot afford it. The issue with money is not getting better and is only getting worse. As of now, Elmwood Lake Park has plans of re-opening June 17th, but Screamin' Eagle will be remain in an abandoned state for the rest of the season.....and mabye more than that....

299937_1280x720.thumb.jpg.dacd09b4bb0fbae8e435621e53e3aafe.jpg

premonition

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While this park wasn't one of the best, it was still pretty decent. Nice story, nice coasters, and a pretty decent looking park. TGA was not a winner, but it was a great runner up.

Oh you're killing me....

In all seriousness though, I know my parks aren't perfect....Compared to other parks like Six Flags Wild Northwest, East Side Lagoon and Valley Hills, neither TGA or Gateway Park can hold a candle to any of them.....But I like to believe that I put in a very good effort for this park.....I'm very satisfied with the way Steel Savage and Hercules-The Revenge came out. All the others were cool too.

Oh you're killing me....

In all seriousness though, I know my parks aren't perfect....Compared to other parks like Six Flags Wild Northwest, East Side Lagoon and Valley Hills, neither TGA or Gateway Park can hold a candle to any of them.....But I like to believe that I put in a very good effort for this park.....I'm very satisfied with the way Steel Savage and Hercules-The Revenge came out. All the others were cool too.

I want to say your park is pretty amazing. I really enjoyed watching a high thrill Cedar Point/Six Flags like park expand. It wasn't heavily themed by design but it was a great story and park and I loved the final update. It really did give closure. I was happy to see the park didn't just die off but you brought us up to 2014. You can't please everyone, don't try. Great job!

Btw. Its about to be 2015 so if you wanted to bring it back now would be the perfect time to to tease us with what will be coming next if you wanted to bring it back. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I just read through this whole story just now and wow! I loved the park development. And even though it's not filled with custom scenery and "beautiful" in the eyes of some, I think the way you told the story and how well you followed the timeline of what types of rides were out at that time were excellent. I loved the different writing perspectives and the accidents that happened. I honestly felt sad when I heard Vampyre was getting removed! Then I had to look at myself and realize I'm readig a story about a video game on a theme park site. I hope to make a park story soon.

• 3 months later...