TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The RCT3 Preview Thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start this thread off with a sneak peak at the rush coming on the 30th! It might be the coolest ride entrance I've done so far...

[attachment=0]Shot0006.jpg[/attachment]

It looks really good, though it seems more like an Intamin coaster rather than a B&M. The custom supporting looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's add a little fun into this thread!

If someone defines the meaning of the word Scheiße for me (sorry, I know it's a bit vulgar), as well as your guess for the name of the coaster below, I'll send you the link to a project that's in the works for early 2013! It's part of THE UNRELEASED FILES, is the most intense ride I have ever done, and will have you seeing red! Please PM me your answer when you think you've figured it out. Good luck!

-griffonj2022

I see a beautiful city and a brilliant people rising from this abyss. I see the lives for which I lay down my life, peaceful, useful, prosperous and happy. I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.

Rise

• 2 weeks later...

I've never ever done a full themed stand alone ride before. I guess this is a first for me. Kullgruve, an intamin wingrider, is themed to a runaway train carrying barrels of gunpowder.

So far I have the layout, and some of the beginning terrain textures. I think it turned out well!

I'm in a serious mode of perpetual designing, and I know that someday all of what I've been teasing will be released. While some will be part of the third and final phase, others will be a part of another "add-on" called THE UNRELEASED FILES. This is one of them..

"FAME IS AN ILLUSION - IF YOU REALLY WANT IT,

ANYONE CAN HAVE IT. "

FAME.bmp

A quick preview of Pirates' Cove. Anyone got a better name for a Pirates of the Caribbean style ride than Pirate Adventure?

Shot0151.bmp

Pirates' Adventure takes you through pirate hideaways before pitting you in the middle of a battle. Watch out for cannon fire!

Another military/plane/related themed Wing Coaster. You guys need some new material.

Looks awesome as per usual, but the screenshot is a little grainy.

Two of the latest builds that are mostly finished...

The Blue Taj Cineplex...

600 seats, three big screens and two snack bars. It has those awesome chaser lights on the ceiling above the entrance. I am thinking of adding a free-standing lighted sign to add some razzle-dazzle to the front.

And just before that one I put together an RCT3 version of the Trocadero nightclub...

I had versions of both of them in my Miami Miracle Mile, RCT2 park. These took about twice as long to build, about a week's worth of evenings for each, but well worth it.

Thx