TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tutorial - Building a Realistic Eurofighter On RCT3

You don’t tend to see a lot of RCT 3 Eurofighters and the main reason for this is because let’s be honest RCT3 is crap when it comes to Eurofighter, however I believe it is possible to get a convincing looking Eurofighter on RCT3 and today I will show you how I do it.

Step 1: The Cheats

The first thing we need to do is use an Options.txt cheat, there very simple to use and can be found here: http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,5887.0.html

The one you need is "TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1", There’s a tutorial on how to install the cheat in that link.

Step 2: The CTR's

You now need to download the Euro Fighter car which can be found here: http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=808

You also need to download the track which can be found on this page, its named "Gerstlauer Eurofighter":

http://jonnyears.webs.com/lukesctrs.htm

Step 3: Finding Our Ride

Right now we are set to start building our Euro Fighter. First we find the track in our game which should be named "Gerstlauer Eurofighter."

Step 4: The Station

So we now build our station which I recommend you build like this, This just helps it run with a better capacity and is not required

Step 5: The Beyond Vertical Drop

The next section is the iconic part of a Eurofighter, the beyond vertical drop.

So here you can see the lift, I have built a pre-section with a block brake, and this is to increase capacity and realism. I have also built the tower 119 ft which is important for the beyond vertical drop part.

Now we build the beyond vertical drop which in RCT3 in 95 degrees and can be built when the track is facing vertical like so. You can also see that I have finished off the drop with a gentle section of track before we go into the flat section this is so the G-forces don’t kill your guests, again this helps add to the realism aspect of your Eurofighter.

We now finish off our tower with the support section which was built using Moby's glass and frameworx, yours doesn’t have to look like this obviously but after a bit of experimenting this is what gave me the best result.

Step 6: The Layout

So now we have our drop it’s now time to build your layout, here RCT3 really limits us on what we are able to do but if try hard enough you can get a very nice Eurofighter layout.

Okay so I admit my layout is terrible but it will do for the purpose of this tutorial, I have made it quite short like most Euro Fighter layouts, added a couple of inversions and an MCBR, So everything you would find on a normal Eurofighter. The only issue is we have different types of tracks we go from two to three rails and it looks sort of weird so here is what we do to solve this.

Step 7: Solving The Rail Problem

Because we have done the Options.txt cheat we can use the Giga coaster track and place it where the two rail sections are.

After filling in all the 2 rail sections this is what your Euro Fighter should look like.

Step 8: Finishing Off Your Eurofighter

So now you have your layout it is up to you how you want to support it and theme it here is a picture of what one of my Euro Fighter project looked like when finished.

This is Dare Devil Dive a Eurofighter built using the same steps as shown; the only difference is the CTR that was used.

And there is my tutorial on how to build a realistic Eurofighter On RCT3, I really hope it helped if anyone has any questions or feels I have missed anything out please don’t hesitate to ask and I hope you enjoyed the tutorial!

Jake

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...