TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tutorial - Run RCT and RCT2 Natively on Mac OS X!

PLEASE HELP?!! I keep getting stuck on step 11 when I run the step. exe I keep getting an error message that occrus when Im trying to install the game of the disc. Im running OSX 10.9.1 and using the wineskin version 1.7.10. What am i doing wrong, help please??

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hey AJ, I saw your thread on how to install roller coaster tycoon on a Mac, and everything worked, but I need the patch to make the original game work. You had posted a link to it, but that link no longer has the patch on it. If you can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I hope you see this, seeing this was posted was almost 2 years ago, but if you do then please help!

I think I got everything down right, but can you explain how you make it run without a disk again? I do have the actual disk, it is old but still works perfect after sitting on the shelves for 8 or so years. But what do you mean by "No-CD Patch"? What do I need to download, click, install, or otherwise change to make this so?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT:[/u] Now I'm getting an error! (one that will actually stop me from playing the game, even with the disk).

At 70% installing, after following all the steps right, it stops at /data/css27.dat and a "Component Transfer Error" appears. It says ERROR: Not Ready and then only a "ok" button. When I click it, the installer quits and I'm back at step 1. HELP!!