RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

Missing objdata? Ask for it here!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Location: Houston TX Former Astroworld since 1999, then Kemah Boardwalk

Re: RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

Postby historyfreak92 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Hey Guys I have a problem! On my laptop, my park won't upload cause it's missing BALLN 0055F509EF435923! Does anybody have that? Please post it here! I need it bad!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: RCT2 Lost Objdata Help Thread

Postby Fun14Town12Fan » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Hello!

Please look in your RCT2 Object Data collections for rides made by the developer known as Ripper—especially his Flying Fish Steel Roller Coaster CTR; we all need these back into our collections!!
Thank You!

ALSO: Objects that were made for RCT2 by developers OSUDenny, DasMatze, and Tertram will also be needed.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

I need some DATs for my OpenRCT2 projects...

Postby Fun14Town12Fan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello!

I really do need these missing object DAT files for my OpenRCT2 park projects:

Flying Fish Coaster by Sebar and Ripper—filename: either RFLYFISH or SEFLYFISH...
Ocean Skyway Ride (a chairlift skyride using round bubble cars) by Sebar and Ripper—filename: OSR
Twisted Skywheel by Sebar and Ripper—filename: SETWSKY (I think ?!?!)
Twisted Zipper by Sebar and Ripper—filename: SETWZIP (I think ?!?!)
Cinema House by BisWis—filename: BWCINEMA
The Fairground Horse Racing Pack (¿BY WHOM?) consisting of a group DAT and 5 racehorse (Thoroughbred) DATs—filenames: 1RHRSTKE (I think ?!?!) for the group DAT; the horses themselves have the filenames of RHORSE1, RHORSE2, RHORSE3, RHORSE4, and RHORSE5, respectively (only RHORSE2 through RHORSE5 are currently recolorable, though)
The lost object DAT files from DasMatze—especially his Fun Park Scenery Pack (that has such things as dome pieces for enclosing 3×3 flat rides and a circus tent park entrance sign.
The lost object DAT files from Tom29485 (I think that''s his RCT2 monniker)—he has some very cool and rad paths and scenery packs.
The lost object DAT files from OSUDenny—he features stuff like: a nice lighthouse, some scenery packs, and some useful paths.
More lost scenery packs from Tertram; many thanks for Pack 49 (the 1st set of world flags on upright poles).

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness