The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

Ask anyone anything about NL or NL2!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
I am annoying as f**k!!!

Re: The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

Postby Henry M » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:08 am

Hi, with NL2, I was wondering if there was a way to add rollercoaster soundtracks to stations, like in RCT3?
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby walibi owner » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:45 pm

I want to make a coaster like this. Can someone explain this to me how to make a script i mean.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby flagrockerthegreat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:42 pm

ZeroGravity55 wrote:Anybody have any good tips on how to make flags? I'm currently in the process of recreating The Legend Reborn at Holiday World with all the modifications GCI is making to the track (the double down and the banking being added to the last 4 turns) and I wanted to put the flags on top of the lift. I really have no experience with 3d modeling, so any tips would be helpful.

Actually it's still The Legend, but that would be cool to add in the GCI Trains.
Cannonball Run Menace, 112 rides and counting! :br

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby Blue Turbo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm

walibi owner wrote:I want to make a coaster like this. Can someone explain this to me how to make a script i mean.

If you go to this link, it has a program that you can download that you give it the blocks and stuff and it will generate a script for it. Not sure if it will let you do the transfer table, but it something to try

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby JJLehto » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Just bought NL:2, had NL a few years back and got sorta kinda decent, excited to give 2 a try.

Quick question: Are the packs from No Limits 1 included in this game, (I see some rides) if not, are they available anywhere? There were some really great coasters I'd love to have again
Wicked Cyclone, Millennium Force, Skyrush, I305, El Toro, Bizarro (SF:NE), Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Maverick, Storm Runner
2017 parks: Universal Studios/IoA, Cedar Point

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ABolewski » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:35 pm

Alright, who here is pretty savvy with computers? I'm trying to find a 3ds or stl file of a fairly accurate recreation of Viper at SFMM. I have one that I found that was converted to stl, it's the original NL Viper so it's not very good.
I use SketchUp Pro and am trying to build a 1/64 scale model of the roller coaster, all out of steel. I am going to machine a custom punch to make all the cross ties, and use wire for the track and very small gauges of wire/stock for the supports. Going to be a hell of a project.

Can anyone help me out? It seems like beyond track exportation, converting full track files is not supported by NL and is a bit difficult.

This is what I have now. It's not too far off, but with the amount of time that will be invested in this, I'd like to have a mic more accurate recreation.
Viper 1.jpg
Ferronnier d'art

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Online Games

Postby smritilekhac1979 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 am

The global Video Game Industry is expected to climb to $55.6 billion
by 2008 with more than $9 billion of that spending attributed to North
America. What was once seen as a niche market for a small demographic
is now the fastest growing sector in the entertainment industry.
jetpack joyride full game download

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness