The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

Ask anyone anything about NL or NL2!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
This button makes my penis erect.

Re: The Official NoLimits/NL2 Help Thread

Postby DJeXeL » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Hello all! I have a MacBook Air 13.3 (2017 Model) with macOS Sierra, 8Gb of ram, and 1.8Ghz Dual Core i5 processor. I recently installed Windows/NoLimits 2 via Parallels and I get this error whenever trying to load any track. I tried restarting Parallels and MacBook and problem persists. My graphics cards works fine throughout the windows environment and macOS Sierra. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.
IMG_0285.JPG
- Insane In The Lift Chain -

"You shut your mouth when you talk to me"

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby trainplane3 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:07 am

DJeXeL wrote:Hello all! I have a MacBook Air 13.3 (2017 Model) with macOS Sierra, 8Gb of ram, and 1.8Ghz Dual Core i5 processor. I recently installed Windows/NoLimits 2 via Parallels and I get this error whenever trying to load any track. I tried restarting Parallels and MacBook and problem persists. My graphics cards works fine throughout the windows environment and macOS Sierra. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

I'd double check your drivers and update to the latest Intel has. I wouldn't expect very good performance though, you have below the recommended CPU (yes it boosts to 2.9 but it'll probably throttle eventually due to heat) and Intel graphics are not what you want for gaming. You'll probably have a similar experience to this if you do get it to run: http://steamcommunity.com/app/301320/discussions/0/1471967615886928923/

And these seem to be the latest drivers available for the 6000 series GPU: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27267/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=80939

This button makes my penis erect.

Postby DJeXeL » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Thank you for this info!!
- Insane In The Lift Chain -

"You shut your mouth when you talk to me"

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby coasterfreak80 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Any websites for "safe" downloads of NL2 scene objects like boulders, buildings, fountains, etc? ;)

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness