Thrill Gardens (RCT2)

Thrill Gardens gone forever
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Upload files from No Limits, Roller Coaster Tycoon, etc...
Discuss CoasterDynamix, KNEX Models, and more random stuff!
Beer Man

Re: Simaticable's Thrill Gardens

Postby mcjaco » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 am

Dude, you need to slow down.

Give people time to read your thread and absorb it. Double posting is a no-no. And posting after every comment is posting for posting sake.

I love donkeys more than me.

Re: Simaticable's Thrill Gardens

Postby simaticable » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm

April 19,1992

General Manager of Six Flags Thrill Gardens, Andrew Bennet, announced earlier today that Six Flags and Thrill Gardens have terminated their contract of Six Flags being a part of Thrill Gardens.

Today, I announce the removal of Six Flags from our park. After finding the park a couple of years after demolition, Six Flags appproached me with a plan. I would get my park back, but they would run the park and what to do with the money. I would have say on what rides to build and where to build them. I accepted, and Thrill Gardens became known as Six Flags Thrill Gardens. After so many years, I decided to terminate the contract and have full control of the park again.

Now that Six Flags is gone, I have decided to form a new company. It shall be called Thrill Gardens Inc. in honor of this great park. I will no longer be supervising this park, but begin building new parks!

This was very surprising but Bennet assured everyone that the park will be in good hands and to expect new parks to show up. Thrill Gardens will be under new management.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrill Gardens is freed from Six Flags! I will no longer be looking at this park only. I will have a new park and update this park through the rest of the years to come.

In Thrill Gardens all together, nothing was added to the park in 1991, but all I can say for 1992 is I hope you bring a towel. ;)
Schwarzkopf was a genius; anything less makes you a moron. ;)

Re: Thrill Gardens (RCT2)

Postby simaticable » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:03 am

Sorry for the double post, but no one hasn't replied. :omg: If you have any ideas for the park or any suggestions, all would be appreciated.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

May 6,1992

Thrill Gardens has finished the removal of everything Six Flags from the park and no one could be more excited than Andrew Bennet. Bennet said in an interview:
Now that Six Flags is out of Thrill Garden's existence, now we can start expanding this park. We added a splash boats ride and a round up as well as a chaotic. A huge garden area as well as some smaller gardens started to show up and are ready to be shown to guests during the season. FreeFall was removed at the end of the season due to complaints of roughness and an observation tower has been put into the place of FreeFall.

I said in an interview last year that Thrill Gardens Inc. was formed after Six Flags left, and we are proud to announce a new park to added to the Thrill Gardens chain. We are calling it American Thrills Theme Park and construction has begun. So far construction wise, a TOGO standup coaster, a carousel, a laser tag arena, and an elevator were put into the park. Many more rides will show up eventually.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

American Thrills will be put in its own thread soon! :) I will try to update this park and the other park once a week.
SCR33.BMP
Large gardens area
SCR34.BMP
Chaotic
SCR35.BMP
Splash Falls
SCR36.BMP
Sky Tower in FreeFall's old spot
SCR37.BMP
Round Up
SCR38.BMP
Overview of Thrill Gardens

Postby simaticable » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:39 am

Sorry for triple posting again but I can't help it. :cry:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

June 5, 1992

I am sad to report that a tragedy has occurred at Thrill Gardens. One of our rides, Samurai, caught fire last month and had to be dismantled. Two ride employees were killed when the roof of the station collapsed. 24 others were injured and taken to the hospital. An investigation is taking place into what caused the fire that caused Samurai's removal. Arson has not been ruled out as a cause of the fire. Samurai will be scrapped since the fire destroyed most of the track. Samurai's former location was fenced off but no plans for what will be there have not been released. The station building remains as the only thing of Samurai left. Security is tight in the park as the investigation continues and many security guards were found near Samurai's former station. I was able to take pictures of the fire and some of the demolition of Samurai. This is truly the "Death of a Samurai." :(

But in other news, a pirate ship ride was added to the splash zone of Splash Falls that allow riders to be splashed upon when the boat goes past the pirate ship. I hope that this will make the riders of the pirate ship to feel like that they are in a boat.

- Andrew Bennet
SCR39.BMP
Fire on Samurai
SCR40.BMP
The collapsed roof of Samurai.
SCR42.BMP
Samurai fenced off
SCR43.BMP
Removal of the double loops
SCR44.BMP
Removal of second drop and turnaround
SCR45.BMP
Removal of brake run
SCR46.BMP
Removal of corkscrews
SCR47.BMP
Removal of final turn
SCR48.BMP
Removal of brake run and transfer table
SCR50.BMP
Removal of lift hills and first hill
SCR53.BMP
The supports remain after removal of track
SCR54.BMP
The station remains
SCR52.BMP
What's left of Samurai
SCR56.BMP
Pirate Ship
SCR55.BMP
Overview of Thrill Gardens

key

Postby funkeymon » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 am

That pirate ship is going to get SOAKED. I suggest moving it further away from the splashdown ride.
http://www.m0ntyblue.tumblr.com

I'm here to help with anything you need!

Postby simaticable » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 pm

funkeymon wrote:That pirate ship is going to get SOAKED. I suggest moving it further away from the splashdown ride.
It's suppose to simulate a pirate ship in a bad storm. That was always the idea for the pirate ship to get wet so that guests think that they are on a pirate ship.

Anyways, not much has happened at Thrill Gardens. Security has not determined the cause of the fire. A food court was added that allowed guests to eat outside. The restaurant was added next to the splash ride. Next year's attraction has not been announced yet.
SCR60.BMP
Security Guards working
SCR61.BMP
Food court
SCR62.BMP
Overview

Postby simaticable » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Wow, this park has not been updated in a while. Let's just say that this park has been seriously reworked. Most of the rides have been moved around and themed areas have been or will be added.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
January 6, 1996

Four years have passed, and Thrill Gardens will remain closed until the season starts in May. The park closed unexpectedly to renovate the rides and put them in organized areas.

The cause of Samurai's fire was a faulty electrical plug that had frayed wires and caused a fire. The families of the victims did not file a lawsuit, and the park did not receive a heavy fine.

One new ride was added to bring in more guests. A B&M standup roller coaster was brought into the park after Samurai's departure and was kept secret until recently when early pictures of the layout were released. The layout was modified to our discretion. We hope Dragon Fury will be a great addition to Thrill Gardens.

More trees and a giant lake were added to the park to give the park a more relaxed feel. Gardens are being put into the park as well.

Andrew Bennet has stated that new rides can come again now that Forest Thrills is underway and is stable with financial capabilities. A new ride for 1997 will be announced soon, but until then enjoy the pictures of the new Thrill Gardens.

Security shacks were added in case children get separated from their parents and security guards will be there in case a fight or other acts of crime occur. There are one in each of the new areas: Thunder Way, Thrills Pass, and the Midway.

New shops will be added to the Midway as time goes on.

The subway lines were removed due to constant breakdowns. Splash Falls will be added back into the park in a year or two. We had to remove the ride to create an expansion area for next season.
SCR6.BMP
Overview of Midway. Also, McDonald's and Gift Shop
SCR7.BMP
First Aid and Restroom
SCR8.BMP
Entrance to Thrills Pass, 3D Cinema, and Loop-the-Loop
SCR16.BMP
Dragon Fury's signage and station
SCR18.BMP
Overview of Thrills Pass and Dragon Fury and American Screamer
SCR19.BMP
Overview of Thunder Way
SCR20.BMP
White Thunder's station and queue
SCR21.BMP
Dodgems, Chaotic, and Pirate Ship
SCR22.BMP
Thunder Way entrance and Sky Tower
SCR23.BMP
Revolution
SCR24.BMP
Overview

Postby simaticable » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm

I wish I could continue with this park, but with the difficulties of trying to reproduce a park with so many things going against it, I am canceling the park. It would take a whole lot for the park to make a come back. I just don't have the time or patience to try to recreate the park. I wish that I could do it, but I also ran out of ideas. I might try to recreate the park one day, but for now this park is officially dead.

Goodbye Thrill Gardens

Simaticable

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby deandreninja » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:21 am

May we see you in a greater future, Thrill Gardens. :angel:
My Pet Force park will be arriving soon!

Previous

Return to Roller Coaster Games, Models, and Other Randomness