TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Magic Mountain cleaning up!

Has anyone noticed that Magic Mountain is starting to clean up? I was just there on Saturday the 19th and I noticed that all grafitti in the Batman que line was covered, Ninja was a little bit painted, they were painting the first part of Collusus on the right side, Samuri Summit was getting paint on some peices of buildings and the whole Superman ride shop was painted. Has anyone seen anymore improvements to the park?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true that gang members do go to SFMM but if you dont bother them they wont bother you either. And they do have security and metal detectors but I guess most of the gang activity is in the parking lot. When I was there last year though, these two people were fighting in the lot where almost no security is. But now most of those towers in the lot have people in them with binoculars.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I have only been on the ride once, and I liked it! You probably will not see Flashback return. It's in terrible condition from what I have heard, and will be too costly to repair, and now that it is boarded up, I think this is the end for Flashback.