TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Small World at WDW open

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the entrance... It's the same ole' annoying ride. Don't rush to see it. SEE SOARIN! Everyday now 4 - 7pm. But if it rains.. There won't be previews.

Saw Soarin yesterday, today 2x and a billion times at DCA (seen LMA too at MGM).

Will hit SW tomorrow morning. It rocks! don't deny it! I love the attraction and forever will. Would be amazing if this overhaul allows Small World Holiday!!!

Elissa: yes, its the area by the old Skybucket area.

There are a lot of strollers at MK, but I rarely am at Fantasyland -- might explain why I don't notice them.

Why does Soarin' close if it's raining???

That doesn't make any sense ...

Yesterday when it started raining they stopped the previews.

I think they feel bad because they don't want people to be stuck out in the rain waiting for an attraction which could break down/shut down without warning. We all huddle out by Imagination near the restroom area (closest to the Soarin building) alongside the garden.

I think they are just looking for a comfortable guest experience (we didn't wait in the cue indoors which is HUGE).

Make sense (a bit?)

Besides the entrance... It's the same ole' annoying ride. Don't rush to see it. SEE SOARIN! Everyday now 4 - 7pm. But if it rains.. There won't be previews.

Why does Soarin' close if it's raining???

That doesn't make any sense ...

They don't want people with wet ponchos in the attraction during previews. Thats what I'm guessing.

YAY another small world! Another boat ride that little creepy dolls sing the song in 8 diffeent lagnauges! HOW CAN THAT BE A GOOD THING! The song gets annoying after the 2nd time around. Then when u get off the ride you are stuck singing that dreadfull song all day long! Now i ask you, WHY WOULD U WANT ANOTHER SMALL WORLD! Inless you are old and young.

"It's a world of laughter

- A world of tears

It's a world of hopes

- And a world of fears

There's so much that we share

- That it's time we're aware

It's a small world after all"

Chris

Now i ask you, WHY WOULD U WANT ANOTHER SMALL WORLD! Inless you are old and young

Guess that's me... old and young......because I love that ride, even though my own (then) three year old had to ask me to stop singing!!

Shari "Sorry, I really do love that ride" Shoufler

Guess that's me... old and young......because I love that ride, even though my own (then) three year old had to ask me to stop singing!!

There is just one moon and one golden sun, and a smile means friendship to everyone...! - Es gibt nur einen Mond eine Sonne scheint und mit einem lächeln ist nur Freundschaft gemeint (german)...!

Its a small world after all.

--Soeren