Photo TR: TPR USA Trip 2018

The RMC & More Tour! CP posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Photo TR: TPR USA Trip 2018

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Great report! Maybe Camden Park just desensitized me but I didn't find Cedar Point's bathrooms bad at all.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Twisted Colossus, Fury 325
Most Recent Trip Reports- Lagoon & Lake Compounce Haunted Graveyard

Postby beatle11 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:48 pm

Great report! Hope to see you again soon!

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Awesome! I agree on Melt, Fast Lane Plus, and all the...er...wildlife encounters. Don't know what's up with Lake Erie this year, but the bugs are outrageous. Of course, that made the spiders in Steel Vengeance's queue quite happy, but most of the humans in that queue didn't take that as an improvement.

Postby bert425 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:11 pm

great ending to a wonderful report.

was so nice to relive memories of the USA trip thru someone else's eyes.

great to meet you, Zach!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby The Great Zo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm

From Knoebels...

PKI Jizzman wrote:The entire TPR group took over the Flyers and bumper cars after we got the ride wristbands. There were obvious experts (JOE!!!! Laura, Andy, etc) and novices like Alex and I.

First time I've ever been called an expert at the Flyers! Honestly, I just got lucky a few times at the beginning of my cycle. For my money, Laura was pretty much ruling the skies.

PKI Jizzman wrote:At this point the rain had ended and it was time to take in the park at night. Colin and I realized we hadn't done Cozmotron yet, and we were treated to the perfect Cozmotron song Dragon Force's Through the Fire and the Flames.

I've been on Cosmotron several times, and it's always been a mix of modern and classic pop music. Well, on this day, they went full on metal. Was not expecting that!

PKI Jizzman wrote:Image

Fascination changed my life. I'm leaving the city to pursue botany.

Whatever floats your boat! :lmao:

From Hershey...

Andy in the perfect place at the perfect time. Nice fake smile Franklin!!!

That is the face of a broken man!

From Cedar Point...

PKI Jizzman wrote:I found a row I liked in the middle of Magnum's train, but too close to the front or back and it's an uncomfortable ride.

I rode Magnum twice, both in the same row. The first ride was awesome, the second ride (the next day) was horrible. As I've heard said before, there are tricks for Magnum, but they're never guaranteed to actually work.

PKI Jizzman wrote:The glaring issue now - the bathrooms. Coped from my initial post in August:
Dear lord they're stinky, messy, old, don't have paper towels, no hot/cold water option, and some don't even have doors to keep in air conditioning in or keep the bugs out (!!!!). It's not just a "needs cleaning more often" issue. I really hope they concentrate on this part of the park soon. I'm not sure if this hasn't been addressed yet because of the plumbing beneath + sand and how difficult that might be I have no idea about the level of difficulty there. Of all the parks on the trip and the parks I've visited in recent memory, I can't think of a worse example. They're on Ukrainian Village grungy dive bar levels.

SharkTums wrote:CP did such a good job the last few years with the entrances, hotel upgrades, food upgrades, and of course rides. It's now overdue to bring the bathrooms out of the campground 70's theme and to modern times.

Thirded. They're long past due to dump some money into this!

SV was so 6 hours ago, let's start the day on the front row of TTD

That was really funny, just walking past TTD and seeing you two up front and basically nobody else anywhere near the ride.

And that's it!

But wait, you forgot the part where your flight got cancelled and you somehow ended up with the coolest chauffeur in all of Ohio!

OK, now that's it!
-- Andy
Trip Reports: 2013 BG/KD -- 2013 TPR -- 2014 KI -- 2014 TPR -- 2015 TPR
Trip Reports: 2015 CP -- 2017 FL -- 2017 CP -- 2017 TPR -- 2018 FC -- 2018 CA

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:55 am

THIS IS TRUE haha. My first canceled flight! Thankfully Andy hadn't left Cleveland yet and his place is less than an hour to my parent's place. Huuuuuge save by Andy!
Chi-livin. @adultswim @cartoonnetwork | World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!