2nd victim dies from Ohio State Fair

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Re: 2nd victim dies from Ohio State Fair

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:14 pm

This is terrible news, I am very wary about rides at carnivals, just something isn't right about a ride that is just sitting on wooden or concrete blocks on uneven ground. Just some of these rides look like they are falling apart.

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby KristenLeigh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

News here reported it was unrelated to the ride accident.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/984681da7168be3a7e78a7aa6ad1aac2.jpg[/img][/url]

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:37 am

KristenLeigh wrote:News here reported it was unrelated to the ride accident.

That's complete crap!

She suffered a traumatic brain injury that left her in a near vegetative state and had been in a long term care facility. Her organs slowly stopped functioning over the year. 100% due to the accident! It's similar to when people are horribly injured, and die 20 years later due to that injury. Sure it may be an unrelated organ or system that failed, but it's DUE to the original accident.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby cal1br3tto » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:49 pm

My heart sank when I saw the post title. I hoped for a second that it was actually old news, at least, but no. So devastating for all involved. She was completely innocent and only a child/barely an adult.
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!