A week at a Knoebels cottage!

Knoebels, Hershey, Penn's Cave (completed)
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: A week at a Knoebels cottage!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Awesome TR! And you made the ending here a bit melancholy, but satisfying as well.

It's great to have a bunch of friends to do something like this, with. Bit of envy here.

Thanks for sharing all of your week there. Looking forward to seeing any future TRs
you guys do, together. :smile:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:57 pm

another great update. . looks like y'all had a wonderful time!

(and as I just noted to someone else who posted Knoebels update. . LOL. . I just started working on my next TPR park report (Knoebels) and you too have similar picture taking taste as I do. . some of the same stuff is gonna get talked about :p. . . like the Haunted House plotline, and I too have a pic of the "Dog Pounder". . LOL

I had no idea they have a Scrambler. . wonder how the hell I missed that? but Knoebels has a SUPER-Round Up. . . yeah, cause it's Knoebels :)

loved reading your report, it was so good!
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby beatle11 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:59 pm

Great report! I love this place so much. I would definitely like to make a more long term stay there in hopefully not too distant future. Thanks for sharing this.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:28 pm

I'm glad you really took the time to take photos of every flat ride there at Knoebels.
Really, I know only so much about the coasters there, and a few flats, But not like
this entire collection. Very cool to see literally all of it at the park!

And we used to call Satellite.... Salt 'n' Pepper Shakers.
And loved it, if the entire cycle included the horizontal element. :smile:

P.S. They really need a ROCK-O-PLANE to make it an even more awesome flats collection.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:23 am

Awesome! Knoebels really is great, and I'm glad you took some time to enjoy it. Over the Top has been disappointing; it looked so cool at IAAPA but it's hardly run. Power Surge is legit, and you're totally justified in riding that again and again.

Knoebels is just the best. They run everything the way it should be run, and they have a cool collection of old and new rides. The food is awesome too, although I did manage to get a bad slice at Cesari's once.

I could gush over Knoebels all day, it's just that awesome. But you know all this. You spent a week there.

Postby prozach626 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:41 am

I'd really been hoping to play minigolf. That wasn't exactly what happened.
It STARTED as mini-golf...
But people kept mentioning how she said not to worry about rules. So soon enough...
It was more Mini Golf With Friends
With everyone trying to come up with more ridiculous ways to "not care about the rules." It was pretty silly, to be honest, but I was clearly outvoted on wanting to play seriously, and everyone was having fun, including quite a few people that were obviously getting a laugh just watching. We made sure to let "real" players play through past us, so no harm done.

I sympathize. I gave up trying to play mini-golf years ago because of this stuff. Makes me miss the days when my dad would yell at us when we didn't play by the rules in mini-golf... I think?...
Someone fished the ball out and tossed it back to us, fortunately. "Don't worry, I love grabbing balls." Well, that wasn't what I expected to hear in the middle of central PA, but sure.

The group only played a little bit more seriously after that.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great report. Thanks for the entertainment.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!