TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

HELP! Going to Paris! what park should I go to?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! I’m so excited and grateful to be traveling to Paris! I’ve been given the opportunity to visit for a single day an amusement park. Where should I go? I need your suggestions and wisdom to make the best decision.

Uhh, Disneyland Paris. That was easy.

Hi! I’m so excited and grateful to be traveling to Paris! I’ve been given the opportunity to visit for a single day an amusement park. Where should I go? I need your suggestions and wisdom to make the best decision.

Look, I'm just going to be honest here.... questions like what you post are not helpful to anyone. You give us ZERO information about what you're interested in other than the word "amusement" and since your your question is so short and brief are we to assume you've done no research at all on your own and you expect us to do it for you?

I mean, if you're into Disney, you go to Disneyland Paris. If you're not into Disney and looking for an "amusement" park I guess you'd to go Asterix.

But seriously, I get really sick of questions with no information at all expecting everyone else to do your trip planning 100% for you.

"Hi, I"m going to Paris for a day and while I know Disneyland Paris is the big park in the area, I'm not really into Disney and I prefer parks with more roller coasters and traditional flat rides. What would you recommend?"

That's an example of how actually giving the reader INFORMATION will help you get a better answer.

/end rant.

I’m going next week. I like thrill rides. Disney’s not my thing. I could go to Parc Asterix. I would be open to taking a train to Germany.

Wait, WHAT?!?!?

You asked about what to do in ONE DAY in Paris. Now you want to take a train to Germany? You are aware that both France and Germany are BIG COUNTRIES, right? Have you even looked at a map? You are aware that trains don't operate at "light speed" right?

1079053041_mapforstupidpeoplewhoaskstupidquestions.thumb.jpg.84c87a61ffee2fc91eba7f13afc1015c.jpg

Seriously, we aren't here to do your basic trip planning for you.

Go look at a map, figure out where you want to go, look at some options and then come back here and ask better questions.

No one here is going to plan your trip for you.

Edited by robbalvey