West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

Sept 8 - Knott's, Sept 9th - SFMM
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Re: West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

Postby Twistedtatsu805 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:55 am

Easiest way is to take the 101 north to the 23 then take that all the way to highway 126

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:26 am

Twistedtatsu805 wrote:Easiest way is to take the 101 north to the 23 then take that all the way to highway 126

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:28 pm

Twistedtatsu805 wrote:Easiest way is to take the 101 north to the 23 then take that all the way to highway 126

No. And thank goodness you posted this way too late to be of any terrible disservice to anyone actually trying to get to the event on time!!!!
Last edited by SharkTums on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:29 pm.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:10 pm

How's everything going, everybody? Well and Awesome, I'm sure, with Robb & Elissa & Co. running it. :airtime:

@Anxious4TRs
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby TatsuXtreme » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Please ignore my dumbass little brother. How was the event?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ca1182 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:13 pm

I would like to thank you to Robb, his team and family, and the entire teams at Knott’s Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain for two amazing days. My wife and I couldn’t have asked for a better time. While either of these parks are worth visiting on their own, it is the hard work that Robb and team put into the extras that have truly made this event one for the books. I would have never imagined getting private rides on Twisted Colosus, Superman, or X2, but they all happened today courtesy of a top notch park staff and Robb being generous and hooking us all up. Thank you for the amazing memories, and we both can’t wait for the next West Coast Bash!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:39 pm

ca1182 wrote:I would like to thank you to Robb, his team and family, and the entire teams at Knott’s Berry Farm and Six Flags Magic Mountain for two amazing days. My wife and I couldn’t have asked for a better time. While either of these parks are worth visiting on their own, it is the hard work that Robb and team put into the extras that have truly made this event one for the books. I would have never imagined getting private rides on Twisted Colosus, Superman, or X2, but they all happened today courtesy of a top notch park staff and Robb being generous and hooking us all up. Thank you for the amazing memories, and we both can’t wait for the next West Coast Bash!

You are VERY welcome! :br :b

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby Rcp123190 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Hey, just want to give a shout out to Robb, and the team at Knott's for another great event this year. Always a blast.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby joelwee » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:21 am

This was my first WCB and it was a blast. Thanks again, Robb, for putting on this event. It was cool to finally meet you and take on spin on Montezooma, as well.

It seemed like most people didn't stick around for the nighttime ERT, so a handful of us had 4 coasters to ourselves. On every ride, my bro and I camped out in our seats and rode over and over again. We had Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder to ourselves toward the end of the night.
Seat, don't fail me now!
2018 Trip Reports: Castles 'N' Coasters; Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby tdaun » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 pm

joelwee wrote:This was my first WCB and it was a blast. Thanks again, Robb, for putting on this event. It was cool to finally meet you and take on spin on Montezooma, as well.

It seemed like most people didn't stick around for the nighttime ERT, so a handful of us had 4 coasters to ourselves. On every ride, my bro and I camped out in our seats and rode over and over again. We had Silver Bullet and Sierra Sidewinder to ourselves toward the end of the night.

Seriously nighttime ERT was a practical ghost town. I really wish it was Saturday again. I had an amazing time and all the work that Robb & Co. and Knott's put into the event truly showed. Also shout-out to the employees who despite being up early and up late at night still had a smile. It was one of the best days I've ever had at the park.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!