TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity is anyone coming to the Knott's event from the Aliso Viejo area? I'm wondering if I might be able to hitch a ride with someone for the event from start to end. (100% willing to split gas and parking)

I saw that Ghost Rider is supposed to be closed while we are at Knott's Berry Farm.

Does anyone know if there are any closures scheduled for Magic Mountain?

-JMAinAZ

i've never seen SFMM show their maintenance schedule. but i'm sure all the rides scheduled for ERT will be open barring some unknown issue. viper is currently down right now for some unknown reason though. but is that really any loss?

West Coast Bash is getting closer to being sold out! If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, I would not delay picking them up! There are always people who email me after the event has sold out asking for tickets and I have to tell them "sorry..." So don't be that person!

Get your tickets: http://www.westcoastbash.com

West Coast Bash is:

September 8th - Knott's Berry Farm

September 9th - Six Flags Magic Mountain

See you there!

--Robb

Knott's recently started selling 2019 passes that come with a 2018 admission. Would that be valid for the season pass price or should I purchase a non-passholder ticket? Either way I'll see you all at WCB this year!

That is a question for the park, not me. We do not make the determination on what types of "admission" the park will accept when you buy a "Season passholder" ticket, so I would suggest calling their guest relations and asking them.

Knott's recently started selling 2019 passes that come with a 2018 admission. Would that be valid for the season pass price or should I purchase a non-passholder ticket? Either way I'll see you all at WCB this year!

That is a question for the park, not me. We do not make the determination on what types of "admission" the park will accept when you buy a "Season passholder" ticket, so I would suggest calling their guest relations and asking them.

Thank you. Called the park and was they will be accepting 2018 passes only if anyone is wondering. See you all there!

I just wanna know if we will be getting Rob Alvey POV video of Hangtime out of this? Those videos are what brought me to this site to begin with. Sucks that Ghostrrider will be closed, tho. That ride really is back to it's original glory since the retrack.

I can only do Sunday this year due to a work event on Saturday but I'll see you all on Sunday at Magic Mountain. Since I also have the Monday after off I'm thinking of doing DCA then since its been a few years since I've been there. Anyone else doing Disney on Monday?