Question about Six Flags dining pass

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Question about Six Flags dining pass

Postby ComeRideWithMe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:28 pm

I upgraded my membership to include the deluxe dining pass. Downloaded the brochure to see what's available on my next visit, and I see there's also a Premium pass and that's good at all parks. I went back and looked at membership sign up and didn't see a monthly option for Premium, but it did say the basic and deluxe were good at all parks. So now im confused.
Can anyone that has the dining pass tell me if they had to buy the Premium to use at all parks?

Re: Question about Six Flags dining pass

Postby ComeRideWithMe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:40 pm

I took a screen shot of the dining pass membership sign up, and there's no option for premium. It does say basic and deluxe valid at every park though.
Screenshot_20180610-163719.jpg
Screenshot_20180610-163712.jpg

Postby ComeRideWithMe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:45 pm

From the dining pass brochure I downloaded. Says basic and deluxe are good only at your home park
Screenshot_20180610-164345.jpg
From the dining pass brochure

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:06 pm

other than calling to check, since I know you're going to be at Fiesta Texas soon. . the Dining Plan center is just past the main entrance way on the right (before you get to the split off into the main park, but after you pass the "main street" area. It's basically the last building on the right, before you get to the main central plaza.

you won't be able to miss is. . but if you can't resolve before your visit, I'm sure they can help you out there :)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby ComeRideWithMe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Hope I can figure it out before then. I don't want to get stuck buying 15 dollar nachos. I'll be like, 'We're having air and ice water for lunch today.'

Postby thrillrider » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:39 pm

You can always upgrade it.

I had bought my pass at sfstl last summer, and was able to upgrade it at sfog this spring. What happens is that they can cancel your current pass, and give you a new pass based out of the park you are upgrading it at. Just make sure they cancel your old pass. They told me that they did, but I was still being charged for the old pass. I just shot an email to six flags and not only did they fix the problem, but they refunded me the extra payment I made.

I Just wish that you could upgrade your pass online without having to visit the park.
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

Postby ComeRideWithMe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:54 pm

I upgraded online to diamond back in Feb. I just added on this dining pass today but it's confusing. The brochure says only a Premium dining pass is good at all parks, but when you add on a dining pass on memberships it says basic and deluxe are good at all parks.
They did let me do all this online tho.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Houston Thrills » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Membership dining passes are good at all parks. The season dining pass is the one being referred to in the brochure.

Postby ComeRideWithMe » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Oh ok, thanks so much! Makes sense now. I got it today bc I'm going to Fiesta Tx this week and didnt want to spend a ton of money feeding my niece and myself, plus I'll use it a lot at SFOT and HH

Postby thrillrider » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:56 pm

Not sure if this helps, but this is a brochure they gave me when I upgraded to a diamond membership.
20180610_225446.jpg
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!