Phil & Michael's 2018 Adventures

Some very, very sad news to report. :-(
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Phil & Michael's 2018 Adventures

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Hugs and many good thoughts go out to you, my friend.

Bill and David
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Oh my god. I’m so sorry to hear that.

I’ve been sitting here for awhile now trying to think of something worthwhile to say, but in the end I realized that there’s really nothing you can say to something like this. These photos are proof that he was loving life until the end though and clearly you played a major role in that. Really that’s the best kind of life you could wish for anyone.

I’m so sorry.

Postby cal1br3tto » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:51 pm

I'm so sorry, Phil.
114 wood+512 steel=626 | Steel Vengeance | Boulder Dash | Twisted Timbers | Coaster | X2 | Twisted Colossus | Storm Chaser | Phoenix | Maverick | Twisted Cyclone | Iron Rattler | Voyage | Kawasemi | El Toro | New Texas Giant

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby LiftThrill » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 pm

:cry:

I don't really have any words. Keep on keepin' on, man.
1. Millennium Force | 2. New Texas Giant | 3. Outlaw Run | 4. Maverick | 5. Iron Rattler | 6. The Voyage | 7. Goliath (SFGAm) | 8. Time Traveler | 9. Raging Bull | 10. Diamondback

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby ratdogg68 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:27 pm

Sorry to hear that Phil, you're in my Prayers.
Let the Riding begin

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:31 pm

As others have said, I'm really sorry to hear what happened and I'll be sending prayers your way.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus
Most Recent Trip Reports- Lake Winnepesaukah & Alabama Splash Adventure

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Oh no! This is terrible. I'm so sorry, Phil. You know we're all here for you.

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Ed Farmer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Very sorry to hear that, Phil.
"Next, we are going to solicit the children of strangers so that we can go on a ride designed for children. This is so I can post online and impress other people who are very good at procuring unfamiliar children in order to go on rides designed for children, and thus have a higher arbitrary number than me."

Postby Philrad71 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm

Thank you all so much for the kind and heartfelt sentiments...words cannot express.

Luckily Michael and I were able to cram in tons of theme parks, vacations and just have tons of fun during our 15 year relationship - as well as enjoy our loving friends and family. My only regret is that we didn't get a chance to meet more of you during this time.

We did get to WCB, Banshee Bash and Leviathan Bash and both of us couldn't gush enough about what a great job that Robb and Elissa and the parks did to put on such amazing events.

The ERT, meals, presentations, gifts, games, walk-backs...and that god damned hilarious water cup challenge on Back Lot at CW with Michael, my Dad and another TPR member (who's name I can't recollect) is something that I will forever cherish.

We were fortunate enough to never have any drama with anyone and people just loved us for who we were, despite everyone knowing (and perhaps being a bit perplexed) of the age difference. Yeah, it's strange to many, but when it's real love as anyone that knew us understood...it all made sense. We just fit.

My dream was to be able for us to go on a TPR tour and our main focus was Japan. It's fitting that the TPR tour just finished up yet another amazing tour of Japan and I really enjoyed reading every report through these very tough past few weeks. It was a savior whilst sitting through endless days/nights in the hospital before we were able to move him back home.

My hope is that one day I will be able to enjoy a similar trip, or another trip to Germany for Oktoberfest with TPR. I will make it a goal to save the money to do so... and you have my word that there will be no drama from me! ;)

Again, thank you for all that you do - and thank you to all of my dear friends at TPR for being there for me during this very difficult time.

Peace and love to all...

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Coastercowboy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Phil, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!