Photo TR: Mirabilandia

B&M and Intamin goodness!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Re: Photo TR: Mirabilandia

Postby LeoBruz199 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:50 pm

bert425 wrote:by the way. .was wondering:

I could SWEAR I had seen something last year that DiVertical was to be closed?
but you rode it and have pics. . so I take it that the ride is still operating? (even with only two boats).

That was a rumour that was going around for quite a bit a few years after it opened. Back then, the ride was a real maintenance nightmare, and it didn't perform as well as the park would've wanted it to, and there was an articleposted on Miraforever.it, which highlighted its many issues and suggested its possible removal. That article apparently didn't end up meaning anything, since the park spent a lot of resources in trying to improve the ride, so whether we like it or not (I personally don't), it's staying.
Oh well, I guess I won't be riding any coasters any time soon... Within the next 10 minutes anyways. :airtime: :airtimer:

Best: Katun & iSpeed - Mirabilandia, Formula Rossa - Ferrari World, Oblivion - The Black Hole - Gardaland, Stealth - Thorpe Park

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat May 05, 2018 5:34 pm

Thsi place looks pretty great! Didn't know much about it besides DiVertical, but it looks really pretty, with several great rides. Fun day!
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Twister
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby gardyloo! » Sun May 06, 2018 1:58 am

Great TR, I always thought it was kinda a shame that they built divertical as their third big coaster. I frankly don't get the concept, why spend ten's of millions of dollars on a ride that looks like a thrill ride (with a height restriction to match), but ends up being a really tall, intimidating looking family ride. I mean if they'd gotten another world class ride, they'd then, probably, could've had the best coaster line-up of any in park in Europe... Oh well :lmao:

I've got a question about the fast pass system. In earlier trip reports, Robb and others always mentioned the amazing fast pass system. Where you'd have front off the line access instantly and could choose your seat as well. Has this system been changed? You mentioned it worked well for other guests as well, but just curious if it's still as awesome as it was.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon May 07, 2018 9:01 am

Great report! Katun and iSpeed are definitely two coasters on my bucket list.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, El Toro
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Twisted Timbers
Top 5 Parks- Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Knoebels, Europa Park, Cedar Point, Disneyland
Most Recent Trip Report- Six Flags Mexico

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby JordyC » Mon May 07, 2018 11:42 am

Nice report and photos! iSpeed and Katun both look so awesome. I am planning to go out there next year when Ducati World opens. Thanks for sharing!
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa-Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Silver Star - Europa-Park 8. Goliath - Walibi Holland 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Alpina Blitz - Nigloland

Coasters: 173 || Parks: 34

Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Python 2.0 || Phantasialand || Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Tue May 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Oriol!!! Will I randomly bump into you at CP this year? :p

Great report. Katun and iSpeed look amazing! Thanks for sharing the trip.

-Zach
Chi-livin. @adultswim @cartoonnetwork | World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!