TPR Cruising on the Disney Magic!

Part 3 of our epic report including Fireworks at Sea!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: TPR Cruising on the Disney Magic!

Postby robbalvey » Thu May 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Halian wrote:Robb, what image host are you using? I'm seeing the word “Image” in lieu of a few of the pictures.

Some of the pics are on Twitter. You shouldn't be seeing "image" unless Twitter is being blocked by your ISP or their system is not working. All the images show up just fine for me.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Halian » Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 pm

robbalvey wrote:
Halian wrote:Robb, what image host are you using? I'm seeing the word “Image” in lieu of a few of the pictures.

Some of the pics are on Twitter. You shouldn't be seeing "image" unless Twitter is being blocked by your ISP or their system is not working. All the images show up just fine for me.

They load just fine if I quote the post and copy-paste the URL into a new tab, but they don't show up on the forum itself.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon May 28, 2018 8:36 am

Halian wrote:
robbalvey wrote:

They load just fine if I quote the post and copy-paste the URL into a new tab, but they don't show up on the forum itself.

That is really, really bizarre. I don't think I've ever hard of anyone else having that problem as this is quite commonly how we will post trip reports.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:01 am

I had a similar problem about a month or two ago where I would just see the word 'image' - and You Tube videos wouldn't load on the site either. Sometimes a refresh would work and sometimes not. It's been working just fine lately in that regard, so I'm not sure if it was fixed during a Windows update or something?

Although I now (for the past three weeks) have had a Windows update that seems to be sticking at 49% before it undoes what it loaded because it says that it can't perform the update. It sucks because I can't even disable the update, so once it starts, I need to wait for it to do its thing, which is to try and update four times before it will finally boot back to my home screen. I have searched online (not recently though) and done all of the t/s that I can think of...weird.

Even my tech-savvy friends weren't able to figure this one out. :?r

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon May 28, 2018 11:30 am

Philrad71 wrote:I had a similar problem about a month or two ago where I would just see the word 'image' - and You Tube videos wouldn't load on the site either. Sometimes a refresh would work and sometimes not. It's been working just fine lately in that regard, so I'm not sure if it was fixed during a Windows update or something?

I'm not sure but unfortunately those issues aren't on TPR's end, they are either on whatever is happening with your device you're viewing the content with or your internet service provider. The only other explanation would be Twitter is temporarily down.

Sadly, I don't have a fix for it since it is out of our control.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!