TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Made to Thrill

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVE these guys. I have the "Maverick" print (and can confirm its of very high quality), and am thinking about grabbing the Cheetah Hunt so I can have a wall of Intamin Blitz coasters.

roller_coaster_poster_sandusky_ohio_2007_1024x.thumb.jpg.effb8f1fe4cc16ed51fd564fa66a78a9.jpg

Also I can assure everyone the customer service is speedy and awesome. I had a shipping issue and Josh was right on top of it, offering to send another print out free of charge - which didn't have to happen, as we got it sorted. Even gave me a discount code on my next order that they really didn't have to. Love love love these guys.

Also - I almost forgot to mention - I bugged him about some Kings Dominion, SFGAdv and Hersheypark merch and he said they've got a bunch of that in the pipeline, and specifically mentioned El Toro, Nitro and Skyrush stuff coming soon. Can't wait.

Yes, the posters are awesome and high quality. They were even able to handle a special request because me and my fiancee had an awesome story to go with one of the rides on one of the posters so they were able to do some special customizations on the poster just for us. Very cool and way above and beyond anything we expected.

The rest of their stuff looks great too, but they go out of stock pretty quick!

They make some great high-quality colorful prints, I have three of their prints... MF, Maverick, and Magnum. Shipping can take a while sometimes though, one order of mine took 3 weeks to deliver

Speaking of coaster prints, these guys have some really good minimalist-style prints as well. I got the Lightning Rod one and the quality was really good: pursuitofthrills.com

They make some great high-quality colorful prints, I have three of their prints... MF, Maverick, and Magnum. Shipping can take a while sometimes though, one order of mine took 3 weeks to deliver

Speaking of coaster prints, these guys have some really good minimalist-style prints as well. I got the Lightning Rod one and the quality was really good: pursuitofthrills.com

these are great. i want to say i've seen them before. might just be confused because of the style.

i have bought a print from pursuit of thrills, and am very happy. just need to find a place to put it. oh, i also got the MF and Steel Vengeance stickers, which are way cool.

• 3 weeks later...