TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New York Theme Parks in February?

Hey all.

Another dumb question! I'm going to New York in February, and wanting to see if theres any attractions/parks/rides worth going on? I know the closest Six Flags is closed at this time of year (boo), does anyone know if Coney Island Cyclone is available at this time of year? Their website doesn't say yet.

Had a look online and seems like there's not many coasters, but there are some decent attractions around.

First time there, we have 10 days and i'm travelling from England so want to make the most of it!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, nah, not unless you rent a car and go way out to somewhere like the Poconos or Vermont for a mountain coaster. Hopefully you don't have any blizzards come through while you're in town and get to have a good time though.

Sorry, they usually open the last week of March. Aside from a few SBF spinners and kiddy coasters you're sort of screwed if you're looking to ride coasters in the US in the winter outside of Florida, the Gulf Coast, California or Minneapolis. Maybe if you come back in a few decades our stupid a** mall in the NY metro area will finally be open (but probably not).

Still, I'm sure you'll have a great trip. There are tons of awesome things to do in New York city.