TPR 2018 Tours - Limited Spots Open - Apply Now!

Accepting Applications for Japan & USA 2018 Trips
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: TPR 2018 Tours - Limited Spots Open - Apply Now!

Postby viking86 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:37 pm

While this year is not an option, I would love to be able to join for one of your trips one day! Your approach to these trips, compared to the "regular coaster clubs", is much more tempting to me. :)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Philrad71 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Oh man...I would so LOVE to do Japan with TPR, but unfortunately Michael is still not back at 100% - otherwise we would apply for sure!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 pm

viking86 wrote:While this year is not an option, I would love to be able to join for one of your trips one day! Your approach to these trips, compared to the "regular coaster clubs", is much more tempting to me.

It was the poorly organized tours put on by "regular coaster clubs" that prompted us to do our own tours since we knew we could do better! (Let's be honest, it wasn't difficult to do better!) :P

It's a shame that a few bad apples did ruin it for others, but as I said we never stopped doing our tours, we just changed how we went about doing sign-ups! I can already say that since we've made the post only a couple of hours ago, we've already had applications from some people who have been approved! So let's see how this little experiment of ours goes!
Last edited by robbalvey on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:56 pm.

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Ed Farmer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:17 pm

This is great news! After all the TRs over the years that I've read here, eventually going on one was always a goal. Very happy to see the opportunity for that is back- Thank You for that.
"Next, we are going to solicit the children of strangers so that we can go on a ride designed for children. This is so I can post online and impress other people who are very good at procuring unfamiliar children in order to go on rides designed for children, and thus have a higher arbitrary number than me."

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:30 pm

I would love to do the tour in Japan. That is a dream trip for the wife and I. Unfortunately we aren't in a place with how young our kids are to do that right now. I hope everyone has an awesome time and that no entitled assholes slip through the cracks and ruin future trips.

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Hockeydad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:46 pm

I know I'm never very vocal here on TPR anymore, but I'm still here, and some day I will be on a TPR European Tour. Financially it just never works out at this point...but when it finally does I'll ONLY go with TPR.

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby Crosshairs007 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Unfortunately, I will not be able to do it this year. I love to join in on one of your tours. You seem to be one of the coolest guys out there. It is definitely the most mature site I've been on and that's what I like about it.
Coaster Counter: 46 Parks Counter: 6
Steel:38
Wood:8

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Sluggo77 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Robb it’s really awesome to see you giving this another chance! Although I can’t do it now I do hope to be able to join TPR on one of these trips in the future. I can’t imagine a better organized and fun group to be with. Hope this is successful and that all those getting the opportunity to go appreciate all of the effort you put into them.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby Dombot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Ugh, I'd love love LOVE to do the tours, but I can't because a- high school, and b- I guarantee you my parents don't want to spend close to three grand for me to go to Japan just to ride coasters. :lmao:

That being said, I think it's awesome that you guys are starting semi-public tours again. Hope everyone that gets to go has a blast, and thanks Robb for the opportunity! =)
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 pm

I would just like to say HAPPY TRAILS to all of you who do either (or be a piggie, do both!) of these tours, this year.

Japan is an awesome country with amazing crazy stuff in it, besides the parks and rides.
And the U.S.A tour has an awesome assortment of parks and coasters itself!

And with The Alveys, you cannot go wrong, you'll end up with experiences you'll remember for-ever!
They always gave us the best value for our touring dollars...and then some!
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!