TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help finding a previous thread

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm a new thread about not wanting to start a new thread.

Are you talking about this thread thats located just over on page 2 of this subforum that you could have very easily found had you had simply clicked on the little "2" or even the "next" button located at the bottom of the page, and scrolled down some?

Hmmm a new thread about not wanting to start a new thread.

Are you talking about this thread thats located just over on page 2 of this subforum that you could have very easily found had you had simply clicked on the little "2" or even the "next" button located at the bottom of the page, and scrolled down some?

I went all the way to page 7 and couldn't find it!

A little tip for you and everyone reading this:

As much as I love this forum, the search function isn't the greatest so I have taken to using google to search for threads on here. Simply go on google, type site:themeparkreview.com and then any chain of words you can think of that might be related to the thread. In this case I would have searched for

site:themeparkreview.com owned own park

and its the first result that shows up.

A little tip for you and everyone reading this:

As much as I love this forum, the search function isn't the greatest so I have taken to using google to search for threads on here. Simply go on google, type site:themeparkreview.com and then any chain of words you can think of that might be related to the thread. In this case I would have searched for

site:themeparkreview.com owned own park

and its the first result that shows up.

I do this too. Using Google is much more efficient for finding old threads than the search function here, for me. Not sure why.

So here's a little ProTip! The TPR Forum search function is almost too good. You HAVE to use some of the filters to narrow down what you're looking for. Example...

When I know there is a topic out there, I almost ALWAYS select "Search Topic Titles" and "Display Only Topics" otherwise you could get hundreds of responses. This took me about 5 seconds to find...

239753724_search1.thumb.jpg.d7c3c4e14ba2a5c4a05717a29ec54590.jpg

And instantly the result was...

767279517_ScreenShot2018-01-19at4_37_56PM.png.58610bb309c9a4752828d9d48c9a03a1.png

I would strongly suggest using those "search topic title" functions more and more. It really helps using the TPR Forum search!

I had no idea you could do that! That will help a lot when searching for topics. Awesome!
Oh wow that definitely helps. Thanks!

Welcome! Honestly, the TPR search is a really REALLY useful tool, it's just not very intuitive when it comes to it's features and how to use them.