TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Preston Palace - Indoor Funfair (NL)

Two weeks ago we found a nice place in the netherlands - the hotel resort "Preston Palace". Located 30 minutes by car away from the theme Park "Slagharen" you find this great place in Almelo. Next to minigolf and a beautiful water park you can visit the indoor funfair called "Indoor Kermis". For only 7,50 Euro you can ride all flatrides a hole day. All drinks, snacks and also icecream are included in the entrance fee. Also you get access to a great arcade with awesome redemption games. Some game are also free to play. One floor above the arcade area you find bumper cars.

The most rides are flatrides from Zamperla. For example you can ride a Mini Disk'O Coaster, Polyp, Mini Frissbee, bumper car oder a rare flatride called Energy Strom.

Here you can find some onrides and offrides from all rides.

Energy Strom (Onride)

Energy Strom (Offride)

Disk'O (Onride)

Octopus / Polyp (Onride)

Discovery - Mini Sidewinder / Frisbee (Onride

Edited by larrygator

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great collection of indoor flats.

On the mini sidewinder, how was it? When I looked real quick I thought it was one of those inverting SBF ones that are popping up stateside, but then I saw on the video it only swung back and forth and was from Zamperla.