TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

YouTube Help! Please read and respond!

YouTube have added some new features for us to share videos, polls, and other comments with subscribers, but I'm curious to know how you guys see them. How do they appear on your side of the screen? Curious to know how you see them and how you are notified of them. Please send us screen shots! Thank you for your help!

IMG_7871b.png.4be13f4f4bc4f3a4450ff0399ce8de4c.png

990895967_ScreenShot2017-12-06at15_41_48.png.a45a535d85e21b3154ab041615f0e912.png

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to go to my TPR subscription page and click community to find it. I have however seen another questionnaire from a different channel I am subscribed to on the front page when I opened Youtube on my phone a few days back. I am not sure what made that one appear there and yours not.

prtscrn.jpg.f7245155c379e11e46b38cb792a531f0.jpg

Huh.... interesting. That's how I have to find it, too... digging through the channel pages. I would have at least thought YouTube would have made this more accessible to subscribers like through notifications or on their subscriber page to let people know of a new post or poll. I mean, how often do you really check a channel's main page, anyway? I know I never do...

The polls and posts DO show up on my "subscriber" tab on my android Youtube app; they show up in a regular chronological timeline with everything else. However, on my PC, it's not obvious. You have to click on your channel, and then click on community to find it.

Interesting... I mean, we've already had more than 5,000 votes in the poll so people are certainly finding it somewhere...

This picture is from one of my other subscribed channels and shows that these things do show up in the feed of selected videos I might like on my phone.

This could also be the case with your questionairre by others. But why it is showing this one for me and not yours is a bit of a mystery.

DD7FF5C6-210D-42FF-A26D-3AE020775D5D.thumb.png.e13ad716b31cd4aed762458bb464a67d.png

It does sort of seem like most of the people who see it are using the Youtube app on a mobile device, especially given the results of the poll you just shared. The overwhelming majority of people seem to be voting for "mobile" which makes sense if that's the only platform where people are actually seeing the poll.