*CP COASTER CAMPOUT UPDATE pg 3 -05/19* Zach & Emily's TR's

Adventures of Zach and Emily Thread "Straight to the 'Point"
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Zach & Emily's TR's! *CP COASTER CAMPOUT UPDATE 05/19/18

Postby bert425 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:39 pm

prozach626 wrote:*The Kentucky Derby ride, of whatever the FF it's called. Fun ride sober. Better ride under the influence.

Cedar Downs.

and I've been saying this exact same thing since I discovered the same as you did, when there last year for CoasterMania!

LOL

glad you had a great trip.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Re: *CP COASTER CAMPOUT UPDATE pg 3 -05/19* Zach & Emily's T

Postby ThemeParkJunkie51290 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Nice report! =) Waking up inside an amusement park must be great! :lover:
ROLLER COASTERS FEAR ME BECAUSE I SHOW NO MERCY!

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby anonymouscactus » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Great report! 10 out of 10, would read again! Glad the wipes worked for you, lol. I will say I was there on Sunday as a regular guest and think I only smelled one person with extremely bad BO so that's actually less than a normal day at the park :-p

Sounds like a fun event and as you said, definitely a great value. Now if I could only convince my Fiancee to sleep in a tent.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:26 am

Oh man, that was great. Depressed monkey probably was abandoned by a future parent who was tired of carrying him around.

(in Jim Gaffigan's voice) "Wow, that went dark. I didn't expect him to go dark so quickly."

Sounds like the park really took care of you guys over the two days. They do know how to put on an event.

We always camp at places with showers, but wil have to remember shower wipes if we ever have to camp at a place that doesn't.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Twister
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Postby prozach626 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:22 am

I guess was the same as yours with the monkey. It was hilarious when we walked around the corner and saw it slumped over. It reminded me of the drunk passed out homeless people at work...

The shower wipes exceeded my expectations. You're only supposed to use one, but I used several. I thought for sure they would leave a sticky residue and I'm very picky about how I feel. However, they did not and using them surprisingly gave us that refreshing clean feeling, a little short of when you get out of the shower.

anonymouscactus wrote:Sounds like a fun event and as you said, definitely a great value. Now if I could only convince my Fiancee to sleep in a tent.

It wasn't like real camping at all and we were only in our tent for about six hours total. The grassy area was extremely clean since no one walks on it. We used an air mattress and couple sleeping bags. We slept really well from being exhausted. Just tell her it's nowhere like traditional camping. Also, the weather is cool that time of year so you don't wake up with that groggy sweaty feeling.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:28 am

Enjoyed this latest update, you had been posting about the event so much beforehand and then after you seemed to go dark for a while so I wasn't sure if you guys made it out alive. :lol:

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:08 am

You look way too happy on that horse :lol:

Cool TR!

I'd totally do the campout, but hell will freeze over before I get my significant other camping...especially with all the bugs at CP! Did you guys have any problems with the mayflies? Friday was a nightmare. I don't think I've ever been to CP when they were that bad.

Also, we tried Melt for the first time on this last trip too and it was scrumptious! I liked that they clearly marked which sandwiches were vegetarian or could be made vegetarian. It took WAY too long to get our food, though!

Also, when I first rode SV I thought to myself that the only negative I could see people saying about it was, "It's too intense." I guess that level of intensity isn't for everyone, but man.... I definitely don't relate.
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Postby Philrad71 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:21 am

Great report, Zach...glad that you and Emily had a great time despite the ending being a pain in the A$$.

I really hope that we can hit Melt the next time we go. I agree that the sandwiches are huge and enough to share with another. I wasn't able to finish either sandwich that I ordered at the one in Cleveland on our two visits. So much bread and cheeeeese!

Postby prozach626 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:10 pm

RAWKIN_coaster38 wrote:Did you guys have any problems with the mayflies?

Not a bit! I think we beat the rush. There were hardly any bugs. I can only remember one gnat hitting my face on MF. If we go back next year, we're going to go the same weekend.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:25 pm

I have been wanting to go to this event. I may do it one day. Good report sir. Gets me even more excited for
Next weekend

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!